[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (68 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
68 KB, 900x900
what do you guys think of him?
>>
kys
>>
I liked his Gravity Falls song whatever it was called. Sick of seeing his OC drawn by every single artist ever. Pretty irrelevant at this point.

>we're getting 20% cooler
>>
>>66030334
panda panda panda
>>
>This is a song about mlp characters and having sex with those mlp characters at a party. If you don't like this I don't care.
was it a joke? wdhmbt?
>>
>>66030354
leave 12 year old summerfag
>>
>>66030334
gay songs
that doesn't necessarily mean they're all shit, but they're gay as fuck
>>
Who is this
>>
>>66030785
ken ashcorp
>>
i'd fuck his mascot
and maybe himself too
love all of his songs desu, but on my defense i'm a massive faggot
>>
i'd fuck that panda. But i doubt it's music related.
>>
>>66030408
I got broads in Atlanta
>>
gross
>>
>>66031543
>i'd fuck his mascot
see
>>66032072
>>
>>66032125
i obviously meant i'd fuck the drawings specifically
>>
>>66032320
you want to print out drawings and fuck them?
do you want paper cuts?
>>
>>66032404
i just wish the drawing was alive so i could have sex with it
>>
>>66032072
crossdressers are hotter than 2d furry trash drawings you pleb
>>
>>66032460
that drawing doesn't resemble anything that could be alive
>>
>>66032518
google "panda"
>>
>>66032750
you want to fuck a panda?
>>
>>66032838
panda pussy has a chemical aphrodisiac that causes humans to orgasm for two to five times longer
>>
>>66032958
just stop. no it doesnt
>>
>>66033362
why do you guys ever take this shit seriously
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.