[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are you fuckboys going to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Boris_PINK_Tour_photo.jpg (158 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
Boris_PINK_Tour_photo.jpg
158 KB, 400x536
So are you fuckboys going to this?
>>
I might go to the Philly show. I'm also looking forward to the album reissue.
>>
>>66018307
probaby, Pink's not my fav from them, but it should still be mad fun.
>>
Pink isn't that good though.
>>
>>66018307
>actually coming to my city
>their best album

I'm very interested
>>
No way I'm gonna go all the way from Vancouver to Seattle just for the show, but I've already pre-ordered the coloured limited edition of the reissue.
>>
pink ? no ! gay
>>
I'm bummed I missed them when they were playing Flood, that one and Feedbacker are the only albums of theirs I can get into. Don't really like the stoner rock stuff.
>>
>>66018852
>Don't really like the stoner rock stuff.
What do you think of New Album and Noise then?
>>
>>66018475
Just Abandoned Myself is GOAT tho desu.
>>
File: 1454462101804.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
1454462101804.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>66018939
>they play an exclusive 45-minute version in their tour
>>
>>66018475
so then why tf are they playing it
>>
SLC going here

Seen them twice before and desu I'm a little more excited for Earth. Nothing will beat the first time I saw Boris.
>>
>>66018307
got tickets a long time ago and had no idea it was just pink
>>
OH SHIT! THEY'RE COMING TO MINNEAPOLIS! I HAVE BECOME HYPE ITSELF!
>>
I'll be seeing them in San Diego and at Psycho Fest. I haven't seen Boris in about 6 years so I'm looking forward to it, even though Pink isn't my favorite.

Saw Earth a few months back and they were pretty decent.

Does anyone know if this is the same Shitstorm that did that split with Magrudergrind?
>>
Yep. Going to Trees in Dallas. I'm very hype
>>
Seeing them in Philly. Also preordered a vinyl/tshirt bundle. I am beyond hyped. My second favorite band.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.