[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: toxic music that has the potential to poison the medium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Interior Semiotics.jpg (23 KB, 463x332) Image search: [Google]
Interior Semiotics.jpg
23 KB, 463x332
ITT: toxic music that has the potential to poison the medium as we know it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CLuqGSHPfY

This is what happens when art school brooklynites decide that music is what they were made for. Never mind she's a Nico ripoff, there is a much larger issue at stake here and we, as a music loving community, have to take action and make sure that this disease of a mentality does not prosper.
>>
>>66014602
this music video has nudity in it so if that offends you please stay away from it
>>
didn't bother opening your link, but no music will ever be as toxic as your #MusicGate /v/ mentality
>>
>>66014639
would you like to engage in a discussion?
>>
man that song and video are really god damn shit

youre still a sperg tho
>>
it sucks but who cares
>>
>>66014671
lol who even r you lol
>>
>>66014602
worst thing ive listened to all year tb.h
>>
>>66014602
>interior semiotics was 6 years ago
kill me now
>>
>>66014671
i'd rather just call you a nu-male
>>
You do realize that artfags have been making pretentious music for a century and the art form is just fine
>>
>>66014796
idk desu imo senpai
>>66014816
damn...
>>66014823
who? i mean besides the obvious like frank zappa and mac demarco
>>
>>66014845
>mac demarco

wew b8 alert
>>
the real question is why would you jog naked
>>
So this is what shitty art music sounds like huh. It's like someone stripped away the nuance of Reich and mixed it with the rendition of Creep at the end off https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66GoZ2vKI9g and created an even worse abortion than what you would expect.
>>
>>66014925
it goes beyond the stereotype that only men can jog naked, it's about liberating your entire body from societal norms and fuck ur faggot mom in the ass ;p
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2dJxFIV28Y
>>
>>66014602
>Never mind she's a Nico ripoff

I thought she was impersonating Lou Reed's gay voice?
>>
>>66015021
Good Lord is that a Nietzsche T-shirt?
>Spongebob sample
Why

Also the chick in the front row is pretty qt
>>
>>66015050
so was nico, so yeah
>>
File: panicfreg.jpg (9 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
panicfreg.jpg
9 KB, 367x321
>>66014845
>normies think zappa is pretentious
GEERUGGTHEFUCKK OFF MY BOOOAAAAAAAARRRDDD
>>
>>66014602
all of those gay commercial songs with whistling and tambourines and shit
>>
>>66014602

>there is a much larger issue at stake here and we, as a music loving community, have to take action

hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahhahahhahhahahahahhahhahahah
>>
>>66015132
dont forget the motherfucking ukuleles
>>
>>66015132
>>66015176
>watching tv

asking for it tbqh
>>
>>66015132
>>66015176
and glockenspiel
>>
Yeah it's pretty bad but you sound like a fucking retard OP.
>>
>>66015168
your sperg is just as cringeworthy as op's obvious bait. song is trash tho
>>
hey an 8 is an 8
>>
>>66015204
muh baseball though
>>
>>66015337

i was laughing in elation at how beautiful and joyous a unifying task like this would be for the board

that was pretty rude and very anti-social of you
>>
File: fap.png (848 KB, 801x605) Image search: [Google]
fap.png
848 KB, 801x605
Fap to it. Even this music has a function. To make people feel snobby that they are doing the artsy stuff. But It made me rock hard so. It's all good
>>
>>66014845
Zappa was making fun of the art school students desu~
>>
>>66014602
CDY is ***LITERALLY*** the best new artist of this decade. You are part of the problem, she is part of the solution.
>>
>>66014987
tfw didn't realize it was b8 and thought for a second that naked jogging was an actual stereotype
>>
>>66014602
so would /mu/ fuck her? y/n
>>
>>66017175
no i'd get old canned beans on my dick
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.