[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solid 7/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Solid 7/10
>>
He really outdid himself, didn't he?
>>
>>66014433
You first
>>
more of a 5-6/10 for me
run the jewels song is a fucking gem though, love it so much
>>
The first two tracks are gems and make the whole album for me. The rest of it either:

1. Generally feels like Shadow was experimenting and threw together a bunch of stuff he was playing with...it feels like a junk yard.

2. Was listening to a shit-ton of the stuff SuicideSheep posts and made some tracks based off that.

This may yet grow on me. I'm still absorbing it and figuring it out.
>>
>>66015941
Nobody Speak makes the whole album for you?
It was good, but I felt like Bergschrund, The Sideshow, Mambo, and Pitter Patter were much better.
>>
>>66015941
Like I said, I'm still absorbing it. Nobody Speak is my jam atm. I keep lapsing into mumbling the lyrics to myself.

Bergschrund is interesting, and in addition, Ashes to Oceans isn't bad.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.