[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reissue's that are worse than the original release.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ChjoAt_WsAAIw-O.jpg (13 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
ChjoAt_WsAAIw-O.jpg
13 KB, 540x304
Viva Hate
>Butchered artwork
>Removes Hairdresser On Fire
>Removes The Ordinary Boys
>Cuts 2 minutes out of Late Night, Maudlin Street
>Adds a mediocre song(Treat Me Like A Human Being)
>>
>>66006891
All reissues are worst than the original
>>
Whatever that one Ozzy Osbourne album was where the reissue literally had most of the bass and I think drum tracks rerecorded for no reason
Nothing beats that in terms of awfulness desu
>>
>>66006911
This desu. Remastered Deluxe Expanded xth Anniversary Editions are just scams to get idiots to buy the same album again, each time more brickwalled than the last.
>>
>>66006911
Maladjusted and Southpaw Grammar reissue's where much better than the original release.
>>
>>66006911
Sooooo not true
>>
File: 61Gc3LNeb-L._SX355_.jpg (16 KB, 355x319) Image search: [Google]
61Gc3LNeb-L._SX355_.jpg
16 KB, 355x319
>Butchered artwork
>Adds a verse to Piccadilly Pillare which ruins the pace of the song
>Songs bleed into each other
>Removes the bridge of Ouija Board
>>
The Safe as Milk reissue was horrendous.
>>
>>66007279
which one? the first stereo remaster?

i like the latest mono reissue.
>>
>>66007298
Yeah, the stereo remaster. I haven't checked out the mono one yet. Don't even bother with the stereo though, whoever did the mixing was nuts.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.