[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe he was cloned?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (263 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 650x450
Do you believe he was cloned?
>>
>>66006537
>cloning niggers

I dont think even niggers are stupid enough to do that.
>>
>>66006537
>tattoo looks like shit in his goddamn face

i dont see a problem here
>>
maybe he removed it cause it's a very ugly tattoo and he's almost 40 years old
>>
>>66006537
OP, have you ever heard of a magical thing called...

tattoo removal surgery?
>>
>>66006537
>I am hearing that Gucci is a clone. I will neither support nor deny those accusations.

He a clone
>>
File: 1461890472865.png (1 MB, 720x713) Image search: [Google]
1461890472865.png
1 MB, 720x713
>>> /x/

dumb faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ArjARANRD8

I don't know but he literally sounds like a different person in his new single.

The hook sounds like him but wait until the verse. That is not Gucci Mane.
>>
>>66007258
>2 years in prison
>lost weight
>''hurr why is he different guiss??''
>>
he used to look like a big fat retarded pregnant salamander

its an improvement
>>
>>66007311
Does that completely change his voice though?
>>
File: ehhhhhhh.gif (1 MB, 234x280) Image search: [Google]
ehhhhhhh.gif
1 MB, 234x280
YFW BOB WAS RIGHT AND WARNING US
>>
>>66007482
FKN SCIENCE BRO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wHGcMP2jV8
>>
>>66007440
I don't think his voice has changed that much (although losing weight does change the voice). I think it's just a case of him simply trying something different.
>>
>>66006537
That picture is inverted, check out the adidas logo. The tattoo would be on the other side of his face
>>
reality must be very exciting for you when you seriously think that the government would use cloning technology on Gucci fucking Mane of all people.
>>
The idea of a sober Gucci without all the lean is too much for some people to believe so a clone conspiracy is more logical and comforting
>>
>>66006537
you know what they say better cloned than coned

haha
>>
>>66007875
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>66008172
ha!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.