[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does /mu/ like Annie Clark so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Annie before meth.jpg (97 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Annie before meth.jpg
97 KB, 500x750
why does /mu/ like Annie Clark so much?
>>
waifufags
she makes decent music though
>>
File: dorito pube hair.jpg (127 KB, 592x888) Image search: [Google]
dorito pube hair.jpg
127 KB, 592x888
is it true that SHE"S A FUCKING LIAR< ?MU??
>>
shes a womyn
she plays guitar
she makes decent to good music

whats not to like

oh shes a womyn nvm
>>
>>66005829
i guess she lied about kate bush for indie cred but who cares really? it's not a big deal at all
>>
Damn it guys, you're not supposed to take the bait. This samefag has posting this exact thread everyday for a while now.

Sage to hell with this thread
>>
File: tumblr_o9f0x504ZY1tdzt44o1_1280.jpg (191 KB, 709x1047) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9f0x504ZY1tdzt44o1_1280.jpg
191 KB, 709x1047
>>66005905
>>66005909
>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs [Embed]

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

http://pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
>>
File: st_vincent_cover_may2016_gc.jpg (97 KB, 600x854) Image search: [Google]
st_vincent_cover_may2016_gc.jpg
97 KB, 600x854
Because she looks cute as fuck on the cover of the Guitar Center Magazine.
>>
>>66005905
What did she say about Kate Bush? I'm not in the know.
>>
>>66005926
like i said, not a big deal, that's obviously the only dirt you have on her and posting this in every st. vincent thread is pretty pathetic
>>
File: st-vincent-jesus-saves-i-spend.jpg (66 KB, 690x340) Image search: [Google]
st-vincent-jesus-saves-i-spend.jpg
66 KB, 690x340
>>66005944
oh no

her neck fat is dropping like a ballsack

why does she have to age this poorly?
>>
>>66005962
>>66005926
>>
She's cute as fuck and makes pretty damn good music.
>>
The samefagger shitposter is at it again
>>
>>66005281
Because she's talented and pretty.
>>
she's aging too quick, and she's not even a bong what is going on
>>
>>66005281
goddamn, young annie is the ultimate qt
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.