[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people behave at shows? I've never been to one but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1466730957501.gif (275 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1466730957501.gif
275 KB, 250x168
How do people behave at shows? I've never been to one but I feel like I'd just awkwardly stand there

Bonus: is it weird going alone?
>>
>>66005081
Go to something you can mosh to, because then it's fucking wild, it's not to weird to go alone, but I like to take someone with me if there is going to be a moss pit encase I die and need someone to recover my body
>>
>>66005081
I'd say it's like going to a party but I feel like you haven't been to one of those either. It can sometimes feel awkward at first but the fun you're having will stop you feeling that way. get a few drinks down you
>>
>>66005122
How can I drink if I drive there alone
>>
>>66005081
Going to shows alone is really nice actually. I usually like to wedge my way to the front as much as possible, and I generally end up getting separated from whoever I came with anyway, so it's kind of nice not to be 'tied down' to the group you came with.
>>
File: 1466971968038.jpg (34 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466971968038.jpg
34 KB, 720x960
>>66005081
clap your hands, dance, kiss somebody, shout stupid shit like woooo or dude i fucking love this song
bonus points for going show live or at least smoking and having drinks, the more you get more you´re gonna feel the vibes man

it´s not weird IMO to go solo like fuck you´re a grown ass adult and it´s time to do what you want. all going with friends is gonna do is make you buy more shots besides its so loud in there you cant really discuss shit anyways

just relax dont overthink it and go to the crowd ok
>>
File: new-order_3514380b.jpg (135 KB, 620x517) Image search: [Google]
new-order_3514380b.jpg
135 KB, 620x517
>>66005081

Do whatever feels comfortable for you! Try to forget there are other people around you. Enjoy the show, move around if you want, stand still if you don't.

Going alone is totally fine. It may actually be good. I've made a lot of friends through going to shows.

Have a photo of New Order
>>
>>66005175
You don't need to get sloshed. One or two drinks will help a lot and you'll still be good to drive home.
>>
I've been to festivals before but not just shows. I imagine they're different. I'm going to BST in Hyde Park on Friday and I'd imagine it's going to be more of a show vibe than people being drunk and drugged.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.