[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Def Grips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Does he always take his shirt off when they practice?
>>
>>66003959
Probably. I'm sure he gets pretty sweaty yelling so it helps cool down
>>
He's actually never worn a Shirt
>>
Put you in the boot of me car take you to Tottenham
>>
because you actually start sweating up on stage

its more comfortable and he gets to show off his tattoos
>>
>>66003989
some say he was born shirtless
>>
>>66004685
i kind of like getting drenched by my sweat with clothes still on. after an hour, it looks like i went swimming
>>
btw i am probably the only person who got into dg in 2016 and liked the band
>>
its so punk!
>>
>>66004704
others say the tattoos on his chest were from a satanic ritual to give him his unnatural lyricism
>>
>>66005715
I'm one. Wish I'd fallen for the meme earlier.

that man must be fit as fuck, when I jump around like that for a few minutes I almost die and I'm not even a fat fuck. And that's not even with vocals, pretty sure I would be too out of breath after like 20 seconds
>>
>>66005767
this was also the first /mu/-core ive gotten into

well, i listened to neutral milk hotel, wasnt really my tone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.