[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://pitchfork.com/news/66383-rad ioheads-ed-obrien-talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 6dc.jpg (30 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
30 KB, 400x384
http://pitchfork.com/news/66383-radioheads-ed-obrien-talked-to-kanye-west-about-god/

wot
>>
>talked to kanye about kanye
>>
>I said, “If you asked pretty much any British musician whether they believed in God, I'd tell you that 99% of them would say, ‘Don't be stupid, of course not.’”

um, ok
>>
MUZIC NEWS!
>>
>>66001064
i'm trying to work out if he meant to be racist there or not
he's probably just stupid

funny how he thinks he's better than kanye there when he has such a weird view of 'britishness'
>>
>>66001208
Please inform us if it was rayciss or not rayciss when you'll work it out!
>>
>>66001208
Oh fuck off
>>
>>66001331
well it's not even close to being true, 99% is way off, unless by 'british musician' he means ' british white protestant musician' and i think even then he would be wrong
>>
>>66001347
>He meant protestants
>Don't believe in god
U wot m8
>>
>>66001375
it's the default religion in the uk (and on the birth cert. of most atheists, because it's the easiest to ignore and isn't forced via schooling etc)
>>
2 illiterate tryhards who like to pretend they philosophise talked about god.
Well gee jolly, Pitchfork, please tell me more.
>>
>>66001397
Pretty sure the default religion in the UK is anglicanism
>>
>>66001440
we call it Church of England, but it's the same thing
>>
>>66001409
I get that people don't like Radiohead and Kanye and that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. But calling two people who are a million times more successful than you'll ever be "illiterate" is really sad.
>>
>>66001609
Since when does having money make you a well-read person?
>>
>>66001609
>illiterate people can't be successful
>>
>>66001624
It doesn't but Ed O'Brien and Kanye West are clearly not illiterate. Learn what words mean or try harder.
>>
>>66001656
Erm...
il·lit·er·ate
i(l)ˈlidərət/
adjective
adjective: illiterate
unable to read or write.
"his parents were illiterate"
synonyms: unable to read or write, unlettered
"an illiterate peasant"
ignorant in a particular subject or activity.
"the extent to which voters are politically illiterate"
synonyms: ignorant, unknowledgeable, unenlightened, uneducated, unschooled, untaught, untutored, untrained, uninstructed, uninformed, unread, unlearned; More
uncultured or poorly educated.
"the ignorant, illiterate town council"
(especially of a piece of writing) showing a lack of education, especially an inability to read or write well.
>>
>>66001668
do you think you proved something with this lol
>>
>>66001816
jfk just kys already
>>
>>66001656
>being this illiterate
>>
>>66002065
Why the fuck did this make kek so hard?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.