[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Circa Survive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Circa_Survive_-_Juturna.jpg (235 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Circa_Survive_-_Juturna.jpg
235 KB, 450x450
>>
>>66000941
I like them, but most people find Anthony's voice to be annoying.
>>
gay and retarded
>>
>>66000991

How's your summer so far, sport?
>>
>>66000989
It's definitely not for everyone, but I think they have a pretty unique sound
>>
>>66000989

I like his voice. It sounds very desperate and urgent somehow to me.
>>
>>66001034
Totally I agree- I think he channels the right vibe through his voice for the overall soundscape of the band
>>
>>66000989
Agreed
>>
File: tumblr_nwgp9uSXyC1rrscflo1_1280.jpg (143 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwgp9uSXyC1rrscflo1_1280.jpg
143 KB, 700x467
>>66000941
Love their stuff Anthony's voice really sets it apart. Also when he used to perform high was pretty funny.
>>
>>66000941
First two albums are amazing.
Violent Waves is interesting.
Other albums are pandering but still good.
>>
Blue sky noise is a good album
>>
I've listened to their whole discography and can honestly say the whole thing was a blur. Really couldn't find any moments that stuck out and it was pretty forgettable. Should I give them another listen? Which album is considered their "best"?
>>
>>66001990
Start with Juturna - it's their first album and simultaneously a great introduction to them
>>
Act Appalled is an amazing song
>>
>>66000941

Their first two records are quite exceptional and have inspired my guitar playing to this day. The rest however fall flat to me.. but I did dig a few tracks off of Blue Sky Noise.
>>
I can't stand Anthony's voice
>>
The only band i can say their records go from greatest to worst, Juturna is definitely flawless.
>>
cant stand his voice. apart from that i think i would like this band. also, saw them live once, Anthony came off as creepy
>>
>>66002133
can confirm; huge Circa Survive/Saosin fan here. Off topic, but I saw Saosin with Anthony Green back as the vocalist a week ago when they were playing in Johns Creek and they were incredible libe
>>
One of my fav bands of all time. I haven't listened to them in a while though.
>>
>>66000941
The first two albums have a sort of magical feeling about them. They lost it in Blue Sky Noise, but a lot of the songs were still good regardless. Could never get into anything after that
>>
Juturna is a masterpiece. I saw them last year and Anthony stood in the middle of the crowd singing the entire show. It was awesome.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.