[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robert plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
what happened to his voice?
early led zep he could should really loud and high, his voice was overall much more powerful

just look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm7mK-FFaZ0
>>
he got old
>>
>>65995258
That, and he also sang incredibly powerfully and at the top of his range constantly. Even by the end of Zeppelin he was beginning to lose the power in his voice.
>>
>>65995238
Whenever I listen to the song Over the Hills and Far Away I get this image in my head of a young 7-8 year old girl in a dress picking flowers with this weird shirtless 16th century guy with a joint dancing up to her.
>>
>>65995258
Are you Squidding me? He was done before he was even 30 years old.
>>
>>65995238
Wow, way to wear your own band shirt asshole
>>
>>65995238
He never warmed up his voice, that's probably it
>>
>>65995238
Tenor voices deteriorate very early, it's a trade off for having a godlike range from 25-35. Baritones and Basses get better with age (Michael Gira, Leonard Cohen, Lou Reed, David Bowie etc.) but can't hit the notes a tenor can ever.
>>
>>65995238
he had the vocal chord surgery in mid 70's and he smoked a lot of cigarettes
no wonder he sounds like shit now
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.