[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the George Lucas of the music industry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466820590567.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466820590567.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Who is the George Lucas of the music industry?
>>
this dude
>>
>>65918782
Roger Waters
>>
>>65918782
Moroder
>>
>>65918794
>>
>>65918794
but he actually used to be good
>>
well let's see...

this would mean that classic discography would have to get re-released every 10-15 years, with new mixes and new recordings added into each re-release, and then claim that they're better than the originals.

i honestly don't know anyone in the music industry who has done all that, there's plenty of fucked up records from first release though, like st. anger and shit like that.
>>
>>65918782
what's happening in this webm
>>
Rivers Cuomo

nerdy mainstream art that got huge and the works made in the 2000s lack everything that made people fall in love with the originals
>>
>>65918884
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>65918884
/thread
>>
>>65918782
Roger Waters
>>
>>65918839
Dave Mustaine did this literally
>>
>>65918870
george is educating a professional sculptor how to properly put pointless notches on a alien head
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.