[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.thefader.com/2016/06/16/ yung-lean-warlord-interv
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Yung-Lean.jpg (179 KB, 1400x1046) Image search: [Google]
Yung-Lean.jpg
179 KB, 1400x1046
http://www.thefader.com/2016/06/16/yung-lean-warlord-interview

How does /mu/ feel about this?
>>
>>65916040
why does he look like a slightly fatter version of Jeremy from Peep Show?
makes sense since he makes bad music too
>>
>the fader
no thanks, i don't read shit from PR companies that accept money for coverage and are comprised of sales rep people and not actual music writers
>>
Am I supposed to feel sorry for him or something?
>>
>memerap
>>
literally who?
>>
>>65916130
it's a pretty legit article about lean fucking himself up to the point of going around in a nurses outfit in miami with a knife trying to kill himself on cocaine though
>>
>>65916204
Yes desu
>>
>>65916204
>Not feeling sorry for someone who has to wake up everyday and be Yung Lean
>>
>>65916309

>when the memes go way too far
>>
>2013-2014
>be one of the more stylish rappers where people copy how you dress and your aesteic

>2016
>be a meme addict with green hair, white trash tattoos, and wearing dressing

What happened in 2015?
>>
>>65916237
nice bait
>>
>>65917054
nothing. all memes die off. because thats what he is just a meme rapper
he served his purpose
why you think we call them meme rappers?
>>
>>65917054
yung lean went to the states and actually did lean
>>
>>65916040
who care...
>>
>>65916309
wow, he is so out there and quirky. drug abuse and neck tattoos too. so original. oh yeah and he makes great music too.
>>
>>65917126
>Everyone says Yung Lean is disposable,” he says. “Like, ‘Yes, finally we can jump on a trend and jump off it next year. Let’s wear some Nikes and dance to Yung Lean, then he’ll be gone, the artist will be dead.’ I’m not a temporary artist. We're not like disposable humans that you can throw in the trash.”

;_;
>>
>>65917054
Went to murica, stayed in Miami with his swedish buddies. Started to feel homesick and alone. Did fucktons of drugs, which he wasn't used to at all. Essentially fried his own brain.
>>
>>65917140
he almost died meanie
>>
>>65917438
ok and? he can get a real job and stop being a walking god damn meme

seriously why should i care about a drug swilling teenager
>>
>>65917475
he literally got a job at a shampoo factory

why are you so mean?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.