[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lane Boy? More like Lame Boy as in "boy, this band is sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Lane Boy? More like Lame Boy as in "boy, this band is sure lame"
>>
>>65914183
twentyone pilots? more like... fucking... gays, or something?
>>
File: DarkHelmet.jpg (7 KB, 238x166) Image search: [Google]
DarkHelmet.jpg
7 KB, 238x166
>>65914183
>>
so I'm not the only one who's been seeing this album on /mu/ a bunch lately? Do people like this shit?
>>
>>65914255
Its a meme. Just ignore it.
>>
>>65914255
Ride is a good fuckin song
>>
>>65914255
Its a meme, and some tumblr fag is here trying to shill it. They are trying to make new fans so they can justify having shit
Taste
>>
>>65914255
Someone is spamming it

I just insult him and sage his threads whenever I see them
>>
>>65914361
>/mu/
>good taste

Pick one
>>
why dont you kids like the 21 pilots but you like the death grips? is it cause they dont have meme lyrics like it goes it goes it oges giloooteeen
>>
>>65914410
It's because they have no flow, their voices are shitty even after auto-tune, and the production is kinda boring.
>>
>>65914424
The lead singer of 21 pilots has a decent voice and there's very little autotune there.
>>
>>65914424
yo mum got flow in dem panties boii
>>
>>65914454
what did he mean by this
>>
>>65914372
>>>tumblr
>>
>>65914705
Lol try learning music theory and being a professional musician, then come to this board and tell me that people have good taste here. Half the shit pushed here are 4 chord pop songs with strange effects and vocal styles that the non-musical retards here think they're special for enjoying.
>>
>>65914447
Nah his voice just sounds like whiny skinny white kid.
>>
>>65914824
>the true measure of a song's value is its compositional complexity and boring attitude
>>
File: 57346496493.gif (2 MB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
57346496493.gif
2 MB, 400x260
>>65914899
>being elitist about your music taste
>not taking compositional complexity into account or having the ability to meaningfully do so
>>
>>65914896
The newer album he refined his tone to be less nasally and whiny. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good and he has impressive clean tone.
>>
>>65915026
>being elitist is necessary to discuss and discover new music
>Everyone on mu is here to be an asshole to others about shit that doesn't matter
>>
File: TOP.jpg (71 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
TOP.jpg
71 KB, 640x427
twenty one pilots get too much undeserved hate
>>
>>65915140
Yeah in case you haven't noticed most people here are hostile to anyone who doesn't like the same music as they do, using some false sense of superiority about their musical taste to back up their opinions.

I was responding to a guy who was talking about others having shit taste and pointed out the hypocrisy of calling 21 pilots shit taste when most music on this board is as complex as 21 pilots if not less.
>>
>>65915214
it's only becuase their most vocal fans a little girls
truly though they deserve to be right up there next to AnCo and death grips in the /mu/ hall of legends
>>
>>65914255
it's all the same guy trying to force a meme. OP has made a million threads like this

usually most of the replies are him too. you'll often see very few posters in a massive twenty one pilots thread
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.