[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Billy Ray Cyrus that much of a shitty parent that all of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: trace cyrus.png (713 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
trace cyrus.png
713 KB, 640x641
Is Billy Ray Cyrus that much of a shitty parent that all of his offspring turn into degenerates?
>>
looks like that guy's having the time of his life
>>
>>65913810
most tattooed people are pretty chill tbqh
how is he a degenerate?
>>
looks like the dude is fucking the hot asian chick from zack and cody so i'd say he's doing pretty good
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 321x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 321x320
DUBS AND HITLER COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD USHERING A NEW GOLDEN AGE
>>
>>65913810

Does he have his father's face tattooed on his right hand?
>>
>>65913864
No dubs here, Hitler was an asshole.
>>
>>65913922
Dubs confirm
>>
>>65913922
dubs confirm
>>
>>65913922
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>65913810
How he managed to fuck Brenda Song for so long is a mystery to me. Dude must be hung.
>>
>>65913844

To have so many tattoos at such young age is utterly retarded.
He ran out of canvas when he was not even 25.
>>
>>65914133

Apart from the tattoos, he's not bad-looking.
Plus, he's rich and (moderately) famous.
>>
You're only allowed to post in this thread if you're aware that the global mafia uses trauma based mind control to induce Dissociative Identity Disorder in popstars when they are young in order to develop their satellite personalities to achieve their goals of societal subversion.
>>
The back is even worse.
>>
File: leiggy.jpg (85 KB, 880x404) Image search: [Google]
leiggy.jpg
85 KB, 880x404
>>65914545
>native american man
>dream catcher
>"Southern MADE"
>"Hollywood PAID

i'm really not getting the connection
>>
>>65913810
>no nipple tat
wow fucking lightweight kys
>>
who metro station here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxpgm_w32mU
>>
>>65913810
Do you think he has "NLDW" on his dik or that he has enough length to write "No Love Deep Web"?
>>
>>65914444
QUAAAAADS
>>
>>65913898
its the Lakota man
>>
>>65914587
Is this Cara delivigne? damn she looks older now.
>>
>>65914071
His dubs confirmed it tho
>>
>>65914587
fun house is a classic
>>
>>65913828
Looks like he's overcompensating like a mf
>>
>>65914545

what the fuck is this lol
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.