[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sitting here upset looking at this: https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
I'm sitting here upset looking at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmtZhpG4Uf8

times certainly changed. We have white rappers trying to be funny killing the hip hop culture and Caitlyn Jenner earning a spot at top 100 Woman in times Magazine.

Hip Hop used to be cool. Now its a bunch a trolls and professional liar.

<sigh>
>>
File: 1446947550638.png (105 KB, 350x319) Image search: [Google]
1446947550638.png
105 KB, 350x319
maybe now rap will be forced to actually improve beyond talking about the same handful of topics in every song
>>
<sigh>
>>
Niggers in Africa haven't evolved beyond mud huts

What did you expect?
>>
Another thing ruined by the white men.
Disgusting
>>
File: SQ.png (930 KB, 1770x931) Image search: [Google]
SQ.png
930 KB, 1770x931
>>65911283

I agree. I'm a rapper myself. I perform in SF, hawaii and other places in the pacific and filed a trademark and LLC so I can move merch after i release my music video. 4chan is my home and i want you guys to see me one day and I'll give you guys a shout out too.

I started off as a neet and will always be a neet. 4chan taught me life
>>
>>65911260
Did you listen to every hip-hop release this year?
>>
File: SQ1.png (1 MB, 1095x636) Image search: [Google]
SQ1.png
1 MB, 1095x636
>>65911394

I haven't really. I've been listening to Jazz, old 2001 rap like Nas, old G-Unit and stuff that pumps me up while doing cardio.

When i hear a rapper say they are from a the trap "drug stash house" i tend to turn it off. Any drug references relating to woman or abusing woman that is too much, turn it off.

My lyrics tend to be:

"She's sexy and lives out in new york, I wanna fly her out to San Francisco. Just tell me what I need to do. Just to spend these nights with you"
>>
>>65911499
nigga that's gay as af
>>
>>65911499
So you have less than a passing understanding of hip-hop and you made a thread about this shit?
>>
>>65911549

lol. you'll learn that the greatest thing in the world is to travel to meet a girl to have sex with and eat good food.

It's not gay. Its what people are scared to do and when they do it, its magical. Download a dating app, set the zip code you want to visit. talk to girls and fly out there. Been to hawaii, NY, Atlanta and enjoy traveling to do open mics and get my name out there.
>>
>>65911619

Came here just to share my thoughts about current status of Hip Hop which is sad but either way. I'm done. thanks
>>
>>65911671
>>65911737
Well good luck to you man. Just please never make a rap about how you're realer than other MCs these days with your less than passing understanding of hip-hop. If you wanna make love raps that's pretty dope go for it man.
>>
>>65911751

Whats your email? I would like to network with you. I have big dreams and every morning I wake up thinking about a Gulfstream G650. Can you provide me a throw away email? For validation, I'll send a picture of me performing more and a YT video of my performance. I have access to a recording studio in the bay area.
>>
>>65911814
Man that's awful kind of you, and as someone who hopes to make music someday soon I would be foolish not to network, but we're kind of on different levels. Not skill-wise but I don't have those dreams of waking up to a fancy house or vehicle. I just wanna make some slow sad shit and then do my bid of being a nurse. Got a name I can keep an eye out for you? Stage name, what have you.
>>
>>65911751

You would be surprised but every human on earth is going through a love story but they dont even know about it. Just something for you to think about.
>>
>>65911976
I agree with you man I gotchu. I don't hate love songs, love songs keep most people going.
>>
>>65911957

not ready to share my stage name because Madrid process is pending for couple of nations. Stage name ties with my trademark and LLC and business address. Not ready to share info. Just came here to share my thoughts.

Gulfstream is a symbol of safety. Would like to recruit artists some day from different nations and fly then around. Gulfstream G650 can fly 8500 miles without refuleing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.