[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the music equivalent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: League_of_Legends_logo.png (159 KB, 502x198) Image search: [Google]
League_of_Legends_logo.png
159 KB, 502x198
What's the music equivalent?
>>
>>65908458
Gorillaz
>>
>>65908458
21 Pilots
>>
djent
>>
League of Legends power metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUiOylPbfV0

Bonus points: they're both shit
>>
>>65908458
any music that sucks and is gay
>>
>>65908458
kpop
>>
>>65908458
J Cole
>>
>>65908482
Came here to post this
>>
the league of legends soundtrack
>>
>>65908458
>thought to be good by multiple anti-social guys
>fans are all huge defenders of it
>fail to see how boring the game is, despite its technical complexities
>fans will push it to you in comparison to the games you like
>literally nothing of substance in terms of enjoyment and cultural impact to the normal mind even after repeated exposure

Tool/Dream Theater
>>
>>65909208
agreed
>>
>>65909208
>video games
>cultural impact
>>
>>65909208
spot on
>tfw wasted a summer getting d1 just to get chat restricted for 50 games
fucking pansies report u for everything. shitty game
>>
>>65909244
you say this as if Sonic, Mario, Zelda, Pac-Man and Donkey Kong haven't affected the culture of the modern technologically updated world in any way
>>
>>65909208
I'd say Dream Theater fits a bit more with Civ.
DT/Civ: primarily enjoyed by nerdy and awkward people like LoL/Tool, complex and strategic but more laid back and less douchey players than LoL/Tool, and has a rivalry with a more peppier and more exciting strategy game (Rush/AoE2)
>>
>>65908482
came to post this
>>
>>65908458
Linkin Park

or K-Pop
>>
>>65908482
came here to post this
>>
>>65908458
Everyone I know that is a diehard LoL fan listens to Linkin Park or shitty buttrock.

>>65908490
Or this. My old roommate loved this fucking album and would play it on repeat.
>>
>>65909285
Out of these, only sonic and mario influenced culture
>>
>>65909403
This is entirely correct
>>
Anime OSTs and Nightcore
>>
>>65908482
Way too popular and really shitty
pretty accurate
>>
>>65908458
Imagine Dragons
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.