[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was a beautiful summer day today so I listened to pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: ceres.jpg (98 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ceres.jpg
98 KB, 500x500
It was a beautiful summer day today so I listened to pic related for the first time and it was amazing. Is there anything else like it? "Tropical shoegaze" seems like the best descriptor.
>>
File: a4122411116_5.jpg (233 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a4122411116_5.jpg
233 KB, 700x700
Pic related

It's more dream pop than shoegaze but it's still pretty tropical
>>
Well, you are a real cunt for just posting the pic and letting us search via the name of the file. I found a Ceres on youtube. Just some mainstream bullshit. Tropical ? Here you have tropical.
https://youtu.be/f2dQ3WbcF44
>>
it's not good because of its sonic landscape (which is beautiful), it's good because of its great melodies
>>
>>65892461
try reverse image search next time
>>
>>65892461
That album gets posted here everyday. Also, you can just right click "search for image on google" to find it. Takes 10 seconds. If you're going to be a pleb, at least don't be fucking rude about it.
>>
>>65890372
Sounds of Ceres.
that's their new project.
>>
>>65892461
lol trigert
>>
using reverse image search?!? I should go to the site, copy the link, past it, search it, and then click to hopefully get a name? She could just add a link or at least the name. and no, the right click on my ipad does not provide me with a google image search. And yes, i am rude. And to be a bigger asshole I beat you all in "tropical" didn't I?
>>
>>65892782
this man has a bachelors degree in Triggerednometry
>>
I think Avalanches new single colours sounds like Ceres & Calypso
>>
>>65892782
The name is the first thing that comes up when you reverse image search. Ignoring the fact that this is obvious bait.
>>
>>65892782
click the small blue triangle next to the post's number
>>
>>65892659
Thank you sir, thanks to the complete "sounds of ceres" info i can be made happy in realising now that the "sounds of ceres" that i'm hearing is much better then the horrible "ceres" i was first pointed towards. Like a happy "Mazzy Star"
>>
>>65892883
Ok, that blue triangle thing is working. Thanks for making me look retarded for not knowing this. However. It is not Sound of Ceres apparently..... What a mess.
>>
>>65892883
HOLY SHIT I'VE BEEN BROWSING THIS WEBSITE FOR 4 YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING THAT
>>
>>65893039
The album is Ceres and Calypso by the group Candy Claws. The guy and the girl from Candy Claws have separated to form their own group Sound of Ceres now
>>
>>65892461
summmmmmmmerrrrrrr
>>
>>65893045
Thanks for taking a part of the looking stupid pie.
>>
>>65892461
leave
>>
File: what2.png (1 MB, 1644x688) Image search: [Google]
what2.png
1 MB, 1644x688
shoegaze my ass
>>
>>65893083
Yeah, the dude had an orchestra on hawaii or something. Somewhere in the 50's i think. playing that kind of stuff with his band while the people were eating and drinking outside at round tables with white tablecloth (in my imagination) the bird/animal sounds he made himself. Martin Denny iz da shit as one would apparently say somewhere.
>>
>>65892935
Yeah, I was gonna basically they're the same project. Sounds of ceres project is a collab with a dude from the drums and the apples in stereo. I wasn't sure why one would like complete shit compared to the other.
>>
>>65893133
Don't be rude....... This has been all about learning ...... Read everything thats been said here and you will notice that the educational level is way above average.
>>
where i ended up first: The band Ceres
https://youtu.be/ETJ8xeW1MpE
>>
>>65890372
In the dream of the sea life is almost as good imo
>>
>>65892461
>doesn't know an album that's quasi /mu/ core
>calls it mainstream
oooooook
>>
>>65893167
lol, I really don't understand the hate.
Met them in Montreal for their SoC show at Quai des Brumes and they were so goddamn nice. They don't deserve the flack and honestly it's pretty good music.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.