[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D'ja wanna buy some tapes, la'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: James Ferraro the Scouser.jpg (41 KB, 444x576) Image search: [Google]
James Ferraro the Scouser.jpg
41 KB, 444x576
D'ja wanna buy some tapes, la'?
>>
>>65888957
i'm good, i don't listen to vaporwave
>>
yeah, how much?
>>
>>65888984
It's not vapourwave, it's modern classical.
C'moooooooon. They're only $11.
>>
Seriously though - have there been any updates on that situation?
>>
>>65889010
i think it turned out that that whole account was an unofficial fake.

we'll see though, wait for people's tapes to arrive.
>>
>>65888989
$11. Send the money to me however you want. No need to give me your address.
>>65889010
It's fine. $11. Please pay me now.
>>65889030
Yeah, it's all fine. Tapes are on their way. Why not buy some more to be on the safe side though? $11
>>
>>65889045
>Send the money to me however you want. No need to give me your address.
kek
>>
>>65889045
hi james i'll take 5 HS3 tapes please
>>
im not memeing i bought a tape and still haven't got it
>>
>>65889075
Yes, that's fine. That'll be $55. Send me the money. Your tapes will be with you as soon as I get enough money to get to Panama er.. for.. er... a much needed... holiday.
>>
>>65889108
Okay, I sent you the money.
>>
James is literally a fucking stupid ass rip off and he is a insult to any artist with integrity
>>
>>65889126
fuck off montie
>>
File: Untitled.png (507 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
507 KB, 800x600
>>65889106
Tapes are on there way. Do not worry. Perhaps it got lost in the post. Bloody Royal Mail. Yeah, it's their fault. I can prove I sent them (pic related)
>>
>>65889120
OKAy, the tapes will be with you soon. Unless the Royal Mail lose them again. Oh no, they rang me and they did. Sorry, ask them what happened. I don't know what happened.
NO REFUNDS
>>65889126
Montie, stop stealing everyone's tapes. The Royal Mail rang me and said you stole the tapes. Everyone it's monties fault. Montie why u do this?
>>
File: 1443387202797.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443387202797.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>65889106
>he actually bought a tape
jej. You paid $10 to participate in performance art
>>
>>65889237
Why not buy a tape. All the cool kids are doing it. Going, it's like heroin. All the cool kids are doing heroin. And MDNA. Go on your a cool kid. $11
>>
So I just got back from talking to the man at the warehouse with all the tapes.
Yeah, there's been a mysterious accident caused by a malfunctioning Yamaha, and all the tapes burnt. Sorry guys.
NO REFUNDS
>>
Hey guys, James Ferraro here. My friend Spencer Clark got mugged recently and he needs some money. Please email him some.

Oh, and by the way, you're not getting any of those tapes you order.

YA-MA-HA, NO REFUNDS
>>
i'm good, i don't listen to vaporwave
>>
I know his fans are huge drones but I seriously think a good 25-40% of posts defending Ferraro and/or deflecting with meme spam are the guy himself doing damage control. /mu/ likes memes but not that many people give enough of a fuck about him for it to go this far.
>>
>>65889226
Because I am a badass
>>
the weird frontier between DIY and scam
is this guy the cancer of music?
>>
>>65891972
holy
>>
>>65888957
fuck off, james
>>
>>65891972
lmao
>>
>>65891914
>not that many people give enough of a fuck about him
there used to be ferraro generals like three times a week here what the fuck are you talking about
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.