[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ makes a "Top 100" list: Finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Alright, so my initial goal of 100 songs is going to be harder to reach than I originally speculated. So, we will just continue on anyways and use what we have so far.

The rules are as follows:

Rule 1) Name a song that you think deserves to be in a list of greatest songs ever.

Rule 2) Be sure to use [Artist - Song] format.

Rule 3) If you see a song that you agree to be in the Top 100, reply to it with a "1", to confirm your vote for it.

Rule 4) In order for a song to qualify to be considered for the top 100 list, a song now must have at least 5 votes. If it has less than 5 votes, it doesn't even qualify to be considered.

Rule 5) If a comment includes more than one song, reply to that comment with a 1 and the song that you think deserves to be on the list.

Rule 6) I will do this two more times (when I'm not working of if another anon want to help me out) collecting about 500 songs in total, after there will be votes for the songs in the 500 of which to be in the Top 100.

Rule 7) Please try to not duplicate songs, the votes no longer equal points but rather qualify it, having the same two songs doesn't earn it a higher place, it just means it's still going to be on the list.

So /mu/, what is the greateast song of all time?

Raw data of all songs that currently qualify: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bxsz_m7FTjkt6exGm9QwC7X1vCkr0NFUgwpBHfsLPuQ/edit
>>
>12 Radiohead songs on there
what

The Velvet Underground - Sister Ray
>>
Brand New - You Won't Know
>>
>New inductees

Kanye West - Saint Pablo
Kanye West - Hold My Liquor
311 - Down
John Cage - 4'33
Gucci Mane - Lemonade
>>
Pink Floyd - Dogs
>>
>Removed songs

Smash Mouth - All Star
Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
Nickleback - Animals
>>
>6 death grips songs
>6 AnCo songs
>7 Kanye songs
>12 Radiohead songs
what is this
>>
What happened to fishmans - long season?
it was on the list before
>>
>>65887224
>>65887135
You're on/mu/
>>
Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
>>
Aphex Twin-4
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.