[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy the early Beatles albums?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Already own the fallow:
Hard Days Night
Help
Past Masters 1
Past Masters 2
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper
Magical Mystery
White Album
Let It Be Naked
Abbey Road

Do I buy their early albums too? Or am I good? Are the early albums even essential?
>>
Depends, do you like what you've heard of their early sound? If so then sure. It's just standard early 60s rock but if you like it go ahead.
>>
>>65886691
Of course you should.
>>
>>65886691
just listen to them and decide, fuckface
>>
yeah you should
>>
Yes. They all have at least a few great songs on them.
Also get the proper version of Let it Be.
>>
>>65886831
Let It Be Naked is the proper version of Let It Be.
>>
>>65886831
You mean get back
>>
>>65886691
Please, Please Me is a 10/10
With The Beatles Is a 10/10
Beatles for Sale is a ...9/10

Go for it OP. Tell em' Larry sent you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzqoUqTwVVU
>>
>>65887435
this guy gets it 10 out of tan
>>
>>65887435
10/10
>>
>>65886691
THE
>>
BUY THEM

THEY MIGHT BE WORTH SOMETHING SOME DAY
>>
>>65886691
Yes. They are worth your time.
>>
Do you actually like the Beatles or am I being rused?
I've never heard an album from them where should I start
>>
>>65886691
>2016
>still buying albums
omg dude count your chromosomes do you really think Yoko Ono deserves your $50? no
>>
>>65890205
Start with Rubber Soul
>>
>>65886878

No it's not. It sounds unfinished. For some reason when the album was titled "Get Back" was never released.
George and John enjoyed what Phil Spector did with the tracks. Only Paul had to be contrarian and Ringo well...i guess he really didn't had anything to say.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.