[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else thinks this album is kind of creepy? The 2 honey pie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: TheBeatles68LP.jpg (30 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
TheBeatles68LP.jpg
30 KB, 720x720
Who else thinks this album is kind of creepy?

The 2 honey pie songs are kind of fucked up desu and so is bungalow bill
>>
>>65880021
That's the gimmick of the album desu
>>
>>65880021
Yeah White Album is creepy for sure, Cry Baby Cry, Long Long Long, etc.
>>
>>65880021
the weird atmosphere is part of what makes it so comfy
>>
>>65881557
I hear you bro, that revolution 9 is the comfiest track they have put together
>>
>>65881437
Long Long Long is a contender for my favourite Beatles song, it's so fucking good.
>>
Is this the new creepy pasta meme? After kids milked "old games look uncanny" we now have "old music is creepy".
>>
>>65880021
It has an eerie vibe throughout.
>>
>>65881557
yeah i still fucking love it for some reason i was listening to a really bad version of it where the bass was missing and some vocals tracks were gone like in happiness is a warm gum johns WHEN I HOLD YOU part was not there so all i heard was HAPPINESS BANG BANG SHOOT SHOOT i didn't even realize this till months later
>>
>>65881822
you were probably listening to one half of the stereo channel
>>
>>65881857
yeah think your right
>>
I don't find it creepy, the atmosphere that sets up Revolution 9 makes you think is creepy, it's not, it's a rock album, a good one
>>
>>65881989
guy you were intially replying to, exact same happened to me too haha
my dad gave me his banged up old CD, he never looked after his stuff
>>
>>65881691
>we now have "old music is creepy".
do a lot of people say this?
>>
>creepy
The whole album is pretty goofy imo
>Back in the USSR
>Glass Onion
>Obladi Oblada
>Bungalow Bill
>Martha My Dear
>Piggies
>ROCKY MOTHERFUCKING RACCOON
>Don't Pass Me By

And that's just the first two sides.
Your and idiot kill you're selve
>>
I'm listening to this for the first time because of this thread thinking im in for some /spooky/. It's pretty chill, Lennons tunes are comfy.
>>
>>65882933
not the whole album just a few songs
>>
Come on, it's such a joy
>>
>>65880021
Yeah, definitely. Reading up on "Revolution 9" made it the first album I deliberately avoided, and so the last Beatles album I listened to. The fact that the songs don't seem to connect well and all feel different in their mood makes it very interesting to me. It's their only album I still listen to, because the others are bland to me by comparison.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.