[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be in highschool > Meet really cute girl whos good at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Since I Left You.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Since I Left You.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
> be in highschool
> Meet really cute girl whos good at drawing like me
> pale skinny, green eyes my fucking taste
> keep talking and find out she really likes music and exploring music like me
> barely anyone I knew in high school liked music as much as me
> eventually start dating and showing each other music all the time
> discover /mu/ and the beauty that is /mu/core
> we both listen to Hospice at the same time and I explain the lyrics to her, she loves it
> "hey I'm hearing this amazing album /mu/ showed me called Since I Left You, the first track makes me feel so happy"
> "I heard it, you're right its amazing and cheerful"
> break up with her because i was a horny dumbass and she was a little prude because of her ex
how badly did I fuck up /mu/?? music for this feel??
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 220x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 220x222
>>65873199
Try this
>>
Yeah you fucked up pretty bad
>>
File: stk212417rke.jpg (98 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
stk212417rke.jpg
98 KB, 414x414
>>65873199
you really fucked up my dude
>>
>>65873199
>> break up with her because i was a horny dumbass and she was a little prude because of her ex
that's what side pieces are for my man
>>
>>65873350
>>65873351
I CANT EVEN FIND A FRIEND TO LISTEN TO EVEN THE PLEBBIEST OF /mu/. EVERY GIRL IVE MET HAVE BEEN LAME BORING DECENT LOOKING SLUTS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!
>>
>>65873422
You don goofed my friend.
>>
>>65873199
you fucked up. try to get her back
>>
>>65873304
Underrated post
>>
>>65873199
>break up with a great girl because she won't have underage sex with you
you're retarded and deserve to be alone
>>
This is also implying you need to find a gril that has exactly the same taste as you. That's boring as fuck. Also you didn't know any good music before /mu/ either, you can train practically anyone to like anything you dumb fuck.
>>
>>65875071
Nice dubs. However, you are a huge faggot.
>>
>>65873199
>song is literally named Since I Left You
>makes me feel so happy
>break up afterwards
Why is this so hilarious
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.