[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i do Noise music or Onkyonkei in a laptop??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Taku-Sugimoto-solo-450x549.jpg (55 KB, 450x549) Image search: [Google]
Taku-Sugimoto-solo-450x549.jpg
55 KB, 450x549
How can i do Noise music or Onkyonkei in a laptop??
>>
throw it out of a window
>>
Simple way of doing noise is to important .exe files into Audacity
>>
>>65869031
Import
>>
Only use pedals and Crate or Peavey solid state amps
>>
>>65869031
>>65869054
no fucking way, it works
>>
someone knows an app like Noise Machine to make noise music? or a similar software for pc?
>>
plz someone help me
>>
Laptop noise is shit 99% of the time. Get gear, get good.
>>
i'm 16 and none of me or my friends like that, in fact it probably qualifies as dadrock so get that old shit out of here
>>
>>65871630
This. Laptop noise is typically only good if you're experienced and skilled with languages like Max and shit.
Lazy-ass laptop noise gives the genre a bad name.
>>
>>65871676
>>65871630
exo-actly
>>
>>65869006
To start noise try this: Sound Source ->effects->amplification (loudness and massive lowend)

When that gets boring experiment and expand on that shit.
>>
File: 1459241943118.png (224 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459241943118.png
224 KB, 500x375
>>65871630
I agree for the most part. Sometimes laptop noise can be good, but to be frank it's the laziest attempt when it comes to making noise.

Analog > Digital
>>
Cringe Thread?

You are way too fucking stupid to be making improvisational electronic music. Literally the easiest musical concept. Just stop. Please.

Last thing we need is Bedroom "Onkyokei" soundcloud faggots
>>
>>65871840
Indeed, hence me saying 99% of the time. Venta Protesix is specifically what I had in mind, with his proudness of using digital, though he uses Max so it's not quite generic lazy shit.
>>
Your post legitimately pissed me off. This is what happens when kids that know nothing about music jump into "experimental music" for the image. Experimentalism is useless when you don't have a solid foundation in the fundamentals of music. I'm still trying to wrap my head around people like you existing? What's the point?

Avant-Teen scum.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.