[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>noisey.vice.com/blog/radiohead-is- for-boring-nerds What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: radiohead-feature_vice_670.jpg (79 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-feature_vice_670.jpg
79 KB, 620x400
>noisey.vice.com/blog/radiohead-is-for-boring-nerds
What did they mean by this?
>>
They wanted money for clicks and knew this would cause "controversy" (overused word, some hack writing talking about a shitty band isn't controversy)
>>
the writer wants to be assfucked by a black person is what he meant
>>
last two albums for sure

listening to them stirs the imagery of middle aged engineers in their cubicles
>>
File: areyouserious.jpg (6 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
areyouserious.jpg
6 KB, 304x166
>>65863294
>mfw Radiofags' fans get BFTO
>>
>At least in their Bends era, Radiohead made music that non-robots might want to listen to. Sure, it was whiny and boring but if nothing else, you could tell it was being made by a real band with real instruments and not an electrician trying to fix a DVD player that got a copy of Tron stuck in it.
>>
>>65863392
>oh no, an irrelevant website made fun of a band i like for ad revenue
grow up faggot
>>
>If you’re a Radiohead fan reading this, first of all, congrats on being way, way smarter than the rest of us simpletons who just want to listen to a song with a goddamn hook or a beat that isn’t in some weirdo 179/4.26 time signature.

>Radiohead
>>
>Noisey/Vice
lol Noisey/Vice is for mid-life crisis having hipsters, you guys ever see the movie The Comedy? That movie is Vice with moving pictures
>>
>>65863741
>us simpletons who just want to listen to a song with a goddamn hook or a beat that isn’t in some weirdo 179/4.26 time signature
Kek, complexity in music is le stoopid. Fuck this guy. Also he seems to not be able to count time, because nothing on AMSP is that weird time wise.
>>
>>65863769

I don't remember TIm Heidecker being a cuck in the movie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.