[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUoqL O1SQ5E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Opinions?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dUoqLO1SQ5E
>>
>>65861001
Still better than ARTV
>>
>>6586100
Subscribed
>>
>>65861001
>most brutal intense music out there today
>we have seen this in band before like Limp Bizket

Fuck. But he likes 10x better music than every other kid his age. I appreciate how much he values music that young.
>>
>>65861001
I respect his grind. If you're reading this keep hustling little man.
>>
>>65861171
If I recall from watching the video the other day he was talking about how they had fused hip hop and punk, not that they were a good band.
>>
>those Crayola crayons/markers to the left

lol
>>
I could beat the shit out of this kid with one hand
>>
>>65861604
so what...?
>>
Surprisingly less cringe than i expected
>>
>>65861604
so what...?
>>
>>65861938
so have sex with me and speak highly of me to your parents
>>
>>65861604
mc ride?
>>
>>65861604
so what...?
>>
Couldn't even make it past 30 seconds. Not because it was bad but because he's actually decent and I was expecting something shitty so I got mad
>>
Good for him stop trying to get moo to break his spirit. Think back to what music you listened to at that age
>>
>>65861001
Holy crap I like this kid... He makes ARTV look like the little bitch he his.
>>
>>65861001
>shameless shilling yourself
fuck you kid
>>
>>65863545
Doubt it, I think there was a picture of this review posted in a death grips thread a few days ago and people have been checking him out since
>>
>>65861001
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: normie.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
normie.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
>8/10

Send for the Fantano
>>
>>65861001

I think this dude is actually 30 years old with a thyroid condition
>>
>>65861001
This kid is way too articulate, knowledgeable, and driven for his age. He's gonna go far.
I hope he reviews a vagina.
>>
File: chris hansen.jpg (96 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
chris hansen.jpg
96 KB, 1800x1200
>>65864036
>>
Based kiddo, I really apreciate the way he's into music.

I remember the way I was related to music at his age and God... I was (and still am) fucking pathetic.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (186 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
186 KB, 300x300
>>65861001
He knows a lot more about music than I ever did at his age. I'm curious to see how his taste in music evolves as he gets older.
>>
As everyone said, the kid is fucking impressive. How old is he, 13? I wasn't into anything but Green Day until 15~.
>>
>Against Me! in the intro
based
>>
File: Screenshot (3).png (47 KB, 625x326) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (3).png
47 KB, 625x326
WELP
>>
>>65864036
This. Even if he moves on from reviewing, I hope he puts the skills he has to good use in some other industry. The kid's got talent. I'm happy to see someone with this level of insight at his age making quality content, it makes me faithful for new generations.

Best of luck to him.
>>
this kid is way better than ARTV
>>
Hey this is actually pretty good not cringe at all
>>
>/mu/ is shocked about this kid "Knowledge of music"
you fucking retards know that most of this board is made up of 13 years olds?
>>
>>65867029
Wait, you don't really think that do you? Most people on here are either adults or in their late teens. And we aren't impressed with his "music knowledge" We are impressed with the way he is able to express his opinion and the way he conducts himself. There are people twice his age making album review videos that aren't nearly as coherent.
>>
from time to time a little bit like what but for the most part I respect his grind the video's nicely put together and stuff so yeah I rate him
>>
>>65861001
every thing he say sounds like regurgitated opinions of someone else
>>
>>65866352
>yfw the kid is already better than fantano
>>
>>65867109
>e" We are impressed with the way he is able to express his opinion and the way he conducts himself.
How is he unique? he's doing what nearly every faggot music reviewer does.
>>
I think there's a decent chance he browses /mu/. If you're reading kid, then well done, you're going to go far. When I was your age I liked some real pleb shit, so did 99% of kids. Good job.
>>
>>65867029
The difference is that this [I'm guessing] 13 year old makes reviews that are actually worthwhile and contributes more to the industry than the vast majority of people on here.
>>
>>65861291
kek
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.