[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/. Is >Dream Theater is getting a digital board game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2.jpg (19 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
19 KB, 324x324
Hey /mu/. Is
>Dream Theater is getting a digital board game based off of their latest album The Astonishing.
>It's in development right now and will be available soon for iOS and Android
>as a free download with additional content available as in-app purchases.
>Help the princess find her music player and save the kingdom from tyranny!
a new epic meme I'm unaware of, or is it genuine shilling?
>>
>>65852713
Oh no it's a real thing.

It's about saving people from electronic music that's emitted by flying drones.

seriously
>>
File: 1417617627494.jpg (52 KB, 386x460) Image search: [Google]
1417617627494.jpg
52 KB, 386x460
>digital board game
>>
>>65852744
Oh no, I get that the app's real, I'm just wondering whether that copypasta is genuinely meant to promote it or if it's a joke.
>>
>>65852744
and there's really a song where the princess is searching her castle's hidden rooms and finds a "music player" which is an instrument I assume a piano.
>>
>>65852763
I wrote the last line and the rest is just taken from whatever video game blog I found out about it from

the vinyl version comes with a full scale board game map
>>
act
>>
>>65852801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Ruh0ewBVo
>>
how the mediocre have fallen
>>
>>65852836
It's barrel bottoms all the way down.
>>
>>65852775
ITT: People who fell for the meme.

Its an mp3 player that she found. If you listened to the album you would know that.
>>
>>65853122
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-BO6s03acM

the final 30 seconds is her with the music player

>And lost at sea forever,
>I drifted far away
>forever
I mean I suppose she could have found an adapter and recharged an mp3 player but this line indicates that what she found doesnt have a finite/battery life
>>
IM GONNA BE SICK
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.