[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you really like an album but it's below a 7.0 on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448131799312.gif (199 KB, 336x468) Image search: [Google]
1448131799312.gif
199 KB, 336x468
>tfw you really like an album but it's below a 7.0 on pitchfork and you really are just a misguided pleb so you delete it to be safe

feels bad. i hate when that happens
>>
damn...
>>
>>65852263
Kill yourself my man
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
better to be safe than sorry. wouldn't want to listen to an album that isn't absolutely perfect.
>>
>tfw you really like an album but it's below a 7.0 on pitchfork and you don't give a fuck because you're confident in your own ability to critique music
feelsgoodman
>>
>>65852263
i bet pitchfork would give your life a 1.7
>>
>>65852273
>>65852278
>>65852288
i'm trying to improve my music taste...
>>65852297
absolute perfect isn't needed but i want to listen to things that intelligent, respected music critics at least give a c-!

and it makes me feel so dumb when i don't even know what's good

>>65852322
yeah, my music taste is pretty bad. i'm trying tho
>>
>>65852344
If you want to improve your music taste, ignore shitfork acquire music that you like.
>>
>>65852344
You sound pathetic
Just fucking listen to what you like
Who gives a shit if critics like it or not
>>
>tfw don't use critics but don't enjoy music that much anyways
>>
Gonna be honest I did that with OK Go too. I was obsessively double checking my opinions with Pitchfork's to see if mine was "right". Years ago....
>>
honestly pitchfork writers have pretty bad taste. only things they are right about most of the time are universally hated or loved albums.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.