[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will we ever hear it /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Beauty1.jpg (66 KB, 799x598) Image search: [Google]
Beauty1.jpg
66 KB, 799x598
will we ever hear it /mu/?
>>
>>65850400
Nah, unless Jeff dies soon and they decide to capitalise on his unreleased stuff
>>
File: Elephant 6 1993.jpg (62 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
Elephant 6 1993.jpg
62 KB, 500x644
I hope certainly hope so. Here's everything else he's done.

The Mangum Box 2.2 - Jeffer than Ever!

Demos:
-Invent Yourself A Shortcake
-Beauty
-Hype City Soundtrack
-Unreleased Demo #1
-Shannon Monroe House Demos (whats been released)
-Unreleased Demo #2

Albums, EPs, and Singles
-Everything Is
-On Avery Island
-In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
-Holland, 1945
-Ferris Wheel on Fire
-You've Passed/Where You'll Find Me Now
-Little Birds

Live Performances:
-Accordion Peas
-Aquarius Record Show
-Live At Jittery Joe's
-Live At The Side Door
-Live From San Fransico

Extras:
-Miscellaneous Mangum (Jeff's singles, collabs, covers, and a few live performances)
-In the Aeroplane Under the Sea (ITAOTS@8kbps)
-Orange Twin Field Works: Volume I
-33 1/3: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Kim Cooper (converted from epub, courtesy of shady Russian warez site)))

https://mega.nz/#!gJpCQBhA!h4gMWW6XPjqC277twCceBUo345B160eut9nAYtHR1qk
>>
It's so weird because NMH are like the de facto gods of music here yet they're rarely discussed post 2012

probably because reddit grips became popular and started viraling here
>>
>>65851129
That, and the release of the NHM Boxset and their reunion tour removed a lot of the mystique surrounding them
>>
buperm
>>
one more bump
>>
>>65850829

jittery joes more like jittery hoes
>>
File: Joff.jpg (131 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
Joff.jpg
131 KB, 500x417
>>65852430
>more jittery joke
But really, one of the live recordings is Jeff singing with commentary by an obnoxious bragging about how far she drove. Thank god it didn't have any rare songs.
>>
File: Beauty.png (203 KB, 1595x280) Image search: [Google]
Beauty.png
203 KB, 1595x280
>>65850400
So OP's tape differs from this?
>>
>>65853478
You mind posting that? I'll get to update
>>65850829
Even though Jeff doesn't want us to
>>
>>65853591
Yeah sure. It's gonna take a while because of my 3rd world-tier upload speed tho.
>>
>>65853655
That's fine. I'm about to go to bed anyways, so I'll add it tomorrow. Thanks for the share.
>>
Is it true that Jeff posted here a couple of times?

I seem to remember seeing a screenshot showing sometime claiming to be him sunny that he was scared to followup because of how beloved ITAOTS is
>>
>>65853676
here you go

>>65853770
>>
>>65853788
Thanks a ton, now I just need to catch Mr dos music player for one of his live shows.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.