[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened /mu/? Can he make a comeback?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 960.jpg (71 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
71 KB, 960x540
What happened /mu/? Can he make a comeback?
>>
I hope he keeps making sad music like Another One and Salad Days
>>
I think that's why he's taking his time with his next album, this very may well be the record he proves himself on or destroys himself.
>>
>>65847590
agreed, I sincerely hopes he tries to branch out of the box he's stuck in.

they're both good albums, but honestly Another One sounds like an extension of Salad Days.
>>
His live bassist left the band not so long ago
>>
>>65847676
Pierce left the band? :(
>>
>>65847730
yeah, he wanted to work on other projects :(
>>
>>65847754
Well the kid definitely has chops, Walter TV isn't a bad band and his videos are really funny.
>>
>>65847676
RIP Pierce. Pretty sad to see him go. I think I might have been at the last show he was at, Vancouver a few weeks ago, the show was insane, the barrier between the crowd and stage collapsed during the first song!

I love Mac and have seen him live 3 times, but unless his next album is something fantastic I'm probably not gonna see him again

Jah Bless (Just kidding, I'm not a indie fag tween from Reddit who copies everything Mac does)
>>
>>65847676
wow really? he was like half the reason I wanted to see them live...
>>
he needs to release he next record straight to elevator
>>
>>65847809
What did he mean by this?
>>
he needs to write something that isn't a rehash and maybe we'll talk about him again

he's the biggest name in indie rn and he could cement himself as an icon if he makes something good and varied
>>
>>65847809
wut?
>>
>>65847823
I believe he's implying that Mac's music is essentially elevator music.
>>
>>65847877
His instrumental album Some Other Ones was cool
>>
>>65847795
>Just kidding, I'm not a indie fag tween from Reddit who copies everything Mac does

yeah, sure
>>
maybe he needs to go back to old raw days
>>
He needs to stop smoking like a meme kid that just discovered cigarettes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.