[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which should I start with?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20160618_18_40_23_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160618_18_40_23_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
Never heard any Anco before, hoping to get into them

thanks /mu/
>>
sung tongs if you wanna dig right into ancos true sound
mpp if you want something digestable
>>
both at once
>>
What does /mu/ think HCTI?

it's my favourite anco album

>>65841609

MPP then go in reverse
>>
sung tongs is more folky and merriwheater is more electronic and sound more like a beatles record (in the voices)

So, you decide
>>
>>65841800
HCTI is tied with Campfire Songs as the best anco record imo
>>
>>65841609
with AC you should start in the beginning, that's an very interesting and fun journey.
>>
>>65841609
I dare you to make a grilled cheese with the album boxes as the bread.
>>
>>65841609
take shrooms and listen to sung tongs and then take acid and listen to MPP and then take both shrooms and acid and listen to Centipede Hz

>>65841947
this is a cool idea though, i'd recommend it

if not though then just start with MPP, most people do and it's a fantastic record but just know none of their albums sound very similar which is the great thing about them c:
>>
if you want to go into the more abstract, noise pop/folk of their pre-feels albums then ST

otherwise MPP
>>
>>65841800
imo HCTI is the most underrated anco album and ST the most overrated (still good though)
>>
>>65841800
HCTI took me a while to get but it's a fun listen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.