[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I liked it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: the-low-end-theory[1].jpg (160 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
the-low-end-theory[1].jpg
160 KB, 1500x1500
I liked it.
>>
most people did
congrats
>>
waht did you think of midnight marauders though?
>>
>>65838986
not OP, but it's better
>>
>>65838409
Its a good album, people just made it into a fedora meme on here
>>
Cool story.
>>
>>65838986
OP here, I heard midnight marauders first and it's still my favorite of them. Then I listened to their first album and while it was interesting it wasn't as good as midnight marauders.
The low end got me tho, it's pretty cool. I like it how there's no downtime, tracks feel tightly packed and everything is really cohesive.

>>65838953
>>65839083
I didn't know it was a meme tho what isn't a meme nowadays right?
>>
It's interesting to me that Midnight Marauders seem the more commonly preferred of the two.

What is it that people prefer about it? I've always preferred TLET
>>
>>65839329
i'd say it's because there's more variety in the beats on MM

that said TLET and MM are both pretty much perfect hip hop albums
>>
>>65839377
Yeah I can see that with the beats. TLET is more minimal with the beats I think.

Both amazing as you say.

Perfect examples of the fact that flashy multi-syllable rhymes don't define the quality of a hip-hop project, like some "real rap" try-hards will have you believe.
>>
>>65839500
>TLET is more minimal with the beats I think.
You think right son. Ali completely lost his shit on marauders.
>>
https://youtu.be/sIqm40Y0LVw

best track
>>
>>65840544
agreed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.