[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People typically have trouble affiliating the band to a specific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 21p-864x474.jpg (144 KB, 864x474) Image search: [Google]
21p-864x474.jpg
144 KB, 864x474
>People typically have trouble affiliating the band to a specific genre to describe them, since they bridge so many. However, many fans (and themselves to a degree) have labeled their genre as "Schizophrenic pop" (also known as Schizoid pop), a technically unofficial subgenre of pop.

EXPLAIN!
>>
as a schizophrenic, we're offended
>>
>>65837665
Because their fans seem to think crippling mental illnesses are cool since people with perceived mental illnesses garner so much attention.
We're dealing with tweens here m8, remember that
>>
they're just rappists who want to be super-pop accessible by having catchy melodies and singsongy choruses. if they were strictly hip-hop they wouldn't appeal to white suburban middle school girls (and their parents with the monies) and if they were sticty pop they wouldn't be edgy and wouldn't be taken seriously. it's all a recipe.
>>
Fuck my ass, it's real
https://prezi.com/uvotff9zaqx-/twenty-one-pilots/
>>
>>65837665
>since they bridge so many
>pop
>hip-hop

THE MADMEN, HOW DO THEY BRIDGE SO MANY GENRES?
>>
>>65837706
overrated
>>
>>65837754
This is pretty much spot on. Though saying that I don't think they're too bad, Stressed Out is pretty catchy and their sound is kinda new.
>>
they're Hip-Pop
>>
>>65837706
I love you
>>
>>65837706
nice tumblr post you fucking retard and no schizophrenia is not mpd
>>
>>65837665
Heathens was/is a great song with some pretty stellar guitar on the bridge. Fits the Suicide Squad theme pretty well despite not even being a song for the movie in general. That's all I gotta say.
>>
File: 1373683060299.jpg (71 KB, 224x220) Image search: [Google]
1373683060299.jpg
71 KB, 224x220
>>65837665
>talking to this girl, conversation gets to music
>ask her what she likes and if she can recommend me anything
>she recommends I listen to stressed out
>legitimately one of the worst songs I've heard in a long ass time
>pretend I actually liked the song
If I wasn't so horny it would not be worth it
>>
>>65840369
>talking to this girl, conversation gets to music
well there's your problem anon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.