[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best song they've made that's 18+ minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Swans.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Swans.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
What's the best song they've made that's 18+ minutes long?
>>
The Glowing man
>>
The Seer
>>
>>65832818
Btw I made it 18 instead of 20 so A piece of the sky could be a qualifier.
>>
>>65832843
>>65832818
If it was 17 and up then it would have been She Loves Us
>>
Cloud of Unknowing and The Glowing Man are possibly the best songs they've ever written period
>>
>>65832989
This, Cloud of Unknowing is insane.
>>
>>65832989
Seconded. Glowing Man especially.
>>
The Apostate
>>
Glowing Man title track clearly

>that groove at 15:07
is one of the best things i've heard in my entire life desu
>>
>>65833044
Finally someone says it.

This is their best song period, none of the other 18+ minute efforts come close.
>>
>>65833044
>>
>>65832818

She Loves Us! is objectively the best thing they've ever recorded
>>
>>65832818
can't decide

their're all so shite
>>
Helpless Child
>>
>>65833404
Not 18+ minutes, but I agree it's their best song
>>
>>65833476
Oh shit, it's been awhile since I listened to Soundtracks, I just assumed it was. Ironically enough, I was gonna say The Sound but I was like "Wait, there's no way that'd over 18 minutes long".
>>
>>65833044
Came here to post this
>>
>>65833510
It's ok you weren't that off anyways. Besides the live version of Swans are Dead was 18 minutes long.
>>
>>65833404
Remember the first time hearing helpless child, when the drums came in? I came along with them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.