[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a dadrock song better than Roundabout by Yes. You fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: tiger.jpg (39 KB, 405x307) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
39 KB, 405x307
Name a dadrock song better than Roundabout by Yes.

You fucking can't. If you say something by Meme Zeppelin or Pink Floyd you're opinion is automatically discarded.
>>
>>65824260
Close to the Edge you pleb shit
>>
Won't Get Fooled Again is better though
>>
>>65824283
>song
>>
I'm practicing the intro to Roundabout as I see this thread. I agree with you OP, shitty memes about the song aside.
>>
>>65824324
Close to the Edge is a song you monkey
>>
The Doors - When The Music's Over
>>
carry on my wayward son
more than a feeling
owner of a lonely heart

that was easy
>>
mood for a day
>>
>>65824260
Ten Years Gone though

Fat Old Sun though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiQbX3WnC6k

Roundabout isn't even the best song on Fragile
>>
>>65824466
>back2backdubsconfirm.jpg
>>
>>65824260
I hate people like you, moving goal posts and for what? Wish You Were Here is better and you fucking know it. Go ahead a disregard my opinion, at least I don't try to funnel responses for no reason
>>
>>65824260
yes is bad
>>
>>65824601
>Wish You Were Here is better and you fucking know it
opinions are opinions. just because one song is obviously better than another to you, doesn't mean its universally true in any sense. calm your tits
>>
>>65824466
>Not posting Heart of the Sunrise
waste of dubs t b h
>>
File: 1434327534636s.jpg (2 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
1434327534636s.jpg
2 KB, 125x105
easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MWzDKE4zbY
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.