[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>played guitar in a band that had one hit song in england
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: rexfeatures_348807_3197132c.jpg (25 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
rexfeatures_348807_3197132c.jpg
25 KB, 460x287
>played guitar in a band that had one hit song in england over twenty years ago

Why does anyone give this guy the time of day?
>>
how do you give someone time when you can't hold time??
>>
because DUDE WONDERWALL
>>
>>65817426
>one hit song
>>
>>65817426
Isn't he running out of time?
>>
>>65817459
can't tell if being a scientific weeb cuck or making fun of OP's inability to keep rhythm.
>>
oasis were huge in the US

they were the only british band in the 90s to become stars here. it only lasted like a couple years but people remember them here
>>
>>65817426
Actually they had a few hits. But I agree oasis were more famous for there personality and antics than there music, I struggle to be believe that there musical abilities were even taken seriously I also don't think they will age particularly well
>>
Noel didn't just 'play guitar' he wrote every Oasis album you doorknob. Oasis were fucking huge
>>
>>65817426
Because Oasis is fucking great from 1990-1999 and is literally the sound of Britpop.
FUCK OFF BLUR FAG
>>
>>65817662
britpop is shit
>>
>>65817554

Except they weren't.

They were shilled a lot on Mtv but you rarely ran into someone who liked their only hit, Wonderwall.
>>
>>65817662
Here comes Montie to give everything he can be associated with an even worse name than before.
>>
>>65817717
That's objectively not true though. Oasis songs were all over the radio and mtv back in the day and the brothers were in the tabloids because of their antics during their tours here. Fuck I remember there was a big deal about their new album only being a few hundred copies from number one.
>>
>>65817542
Have you considered the possibility that perhaps it was just a dumb joke, though?
>>
weren't oasis huge in the 90s? I mean they sold over 70 million records world wide..they must have had some kind of a fanbase and more than 1 hit (Champagne Supernova, Live Forever, Don't Look Back In Anger)
>>
>>65817426
Coxon plz go
>>
>>65819388
Thats just a liberal media myth
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.