[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations! You just got a date with a total qt! The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: science.jpg (29 KB, 304x400) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
29 KB, 304x400
Congratulations! You just got a date with a total qt! The only catch is you have to listen to your favorite album with them. How did the date go?
>>
shut the fuck up
>>
>Far Side Virtual

She sucked my dick because it reminded her of eating burger king and using AOL as a 5 year old in the year 2000. She thanked me for bringing back these memories of yore and she is now a Ferraro Fanatic™
>>
>The Stooges' Fun House
To be honest, anyone that can't get down with that album isn't worth going out with.
>>
>>65817099
She touched my hand and I came in my pants.
>>
Can't pick my favorite album, so here's some I think are perfect

>Murmur
this one is probably the closest to a safe pick of the lot, since rem has mainstream recognition

>You're Living All Over Me
if she gets past the start of little fury things, things will be relatively fine (she'll only think i'm mostly weird) until "poledo"
then she blocks my number

>Jamboree
half the time she'll be like "aww this is so cute"
the other half she'll be like "what is this garbage"
but she dumps me during "the this many boyfriends club"
>>
>Pink Floyd—Animals
halfway through 'Dogs' she asks, "is this the same song?" and I tell her to gtfo of my sight.
>>
If he has a problem listening to Taylor Swift we wouldn't get along anyways
>>
We ended up smoking a doobie and killing ourselves.
>Man on the Moon II
>>
Good thing I don't have a single favourite album
>>
probably wondering why a guy she met at a black metal show's favourite album is southernplayalisticadillacmuzik
>>
>>65817099
I want to s
>>
>>65817440
>until "poledo"
then she blocks my number

Hey, at least Poledo isn't filled with noisy guitars. Girls nowadays like this sort of thing (although I like the whole album and she'll mostly think it's fucking unpoetic boring noisy garbage)
>>
She leaves when Avey starts screaming.
>>
File: OST.jpg (11 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
OST.jpg
11 KB, 227x222
If you weren't autistic you'd know that this entirely depends on the girl, her personality and her musical taste.
>>
>>65819472
poledo is freaky sounding though (in the best possible way)
she might not like the noisy guitars, but i don't think they'd be total deal breakers

>>65819982
please don't criticize my memes
thank you
>>
>>65819982
If you weren't retarded you'd know that 'this depends' is appeal to ignorance.
>>
>Nuno Canavarro - Plux Quba

she fell asleep
>>
>>65820045
>tfw there are women who play noisy guitar in noise rock bands
>>
>>65817099
> Violent Femmes self-titled

Knows I'm whiny and emo and am going to masturbate to thoughts of her after I drop her off and she gives me a goodbye handshake
>>
>Tokyo Anal Dynamite

This would only work if she has a scat fetish and is a hardcore BDSM fanatic. She would probably block my number after the date if those criteria weren't met.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 450x450
If she doesn't at least respect this artful masterpiece, I have no interest.
>>
>>65820178
not wanting to be the kind of person who enjoys violent femmes is more than half of why i say hallowed ground is their best
i think hallowed ground might be worse for a date than violent femmes though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.