[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got a fresh batch of DMT crystal. What music should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 769x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 769x960
I just got a fresh batch of DMT crystal. What music should I smoke it to?

(Yes I know I won't really hear it, I want something to set the environment)
>>
until the quiet comes by flylo
>>
the sound of police sirens coming to arrest you
>>
KC & the Sunshine Band
>>
>>65815099
Dopethrone by Electric Wizard
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 858x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 858x952
I have stars of the lid lined up know for the first trip of the night

>>65815256
No reason for them to come since I'll be quietly sitting

>>65815491
This could work
>>
>>65815099
>smoking dmt
PLEB AF DESU
>>
Pelt - Ayahuasca
>>
Symphony No. 9

I don't even listen to classical. But it will be like the first time you heard one of the most beautiful things ever created.

inb4 pleb
>>
Tabula rasa
Any early Soft Machine
Zeit
Theres A RIot Goin on
trout mask replica for shits and giggles
>>
>>65816322
Love soft machine but want something more relaxed. I don't know much Arvo but do you know more pieces like Tabula?

>>65816191
You memeing or have you actually IV'd DMT?
>>
>>65816226
I'll check it out thanks

>>65816283
Yeah great piece but I want something maybe a little more brooding with a transcendental finish
>>
>>65816366
you gotta vape that ish bruh.
>>
>>65816702
Kek ya I'm vaping it in my pen just said smoking. Thought you were an absolute madman for a sec cause I've heard of guys main lining it
>>
>>65815099
When I smoked DMT and reached break through I heard little to no sounds other that static and electric sounding noises, not sure if music really would change anything
>>
>>65816771
nutting fucks
fucking nuts

is this your first time?
>>
Language I and II by The Contortionist
>>
Check out Culprate or Shpongle
>>
>>65816792
Nah done deem 7 x's, only 1 of which was actually breakthrough so I'm looking to really experience it this time. Done LSD, shrooms, mescaline hundreds of times though over the years but I realize DMT is a whole different essence of tripping

>>65816848
Thank you

>>65816916
Ughh can't stand sphongle but I think it's just my own bias because I thought most of the fans I knew were pseudo new agers. I'll check out culprate though thank you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.