[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you guys catch the glorious moment where Justin Bieber l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: JB tumble.png (299 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
JB tumble.png
299 KB, 620x349
Did you guys catch the glorious moment where Justin Bieber literally walked and fell off stage, while adjusting his trousers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S65JXO0KEcY

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/justin-bieber-falls-off-stage--and-the-cringeworthy-moment-is-ca/
>>
>>65811051
There's a different angle in the other link.
>>
>>65811051
top kek
>>
File: 08-bieber.w529.h352.jpg (39 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
08-bieber.w529.h352.jpg
39 KB, 529x352
>>65811051
>that satisfying thud
>his little head popping back up like a meercat
>the entire beautiful fall

mfw
>>
>>65811051
Was the fall his fault or did the crew not prep the stage properly? I'm not familiar with stage craft and setup.

I read one commentator state that they think a roadie forgot to cover up a manhole, whatever that means.
>>
>>65812389
"forgot"
>>
>>65812449
Why do stages have manholes?
>>
that is so cute
>>
>>65812850
I figure they mean the panelling that goes over the metal frame of the stage
I guess you can pop them up to work with the wires underneath but someone forgot to put it back
I helped put together a stage once but that was a long time ago
>>
>>65812894
Are they obvious when they are not there, I mean was the biebs being a klutz or was he pretty much setup to fail here.
>>
>>65812932
he's got two big lights in his face, wasn't looking down
and black panelling vs. no panelling with a black floor underneath look p much the same
>>
>>65812992
So there was supposed to be stage there, or did he just walk off the side of the stage?
>>
>>65813100
It's hard to see but doesn't he fall in a hole in the middle of the stage?
>>
>>65813135
It's either a hole or the stage splits off into two different section, kek.
>>
>>65813135
Even if it was a hole wouldn't he have noticed it when he walked out in the first place?
>>
>>65811051
I wish they kept filming past his fall. I wonder if all the girls in the crowd screamed in despair and worry.
>>
>>65813269

why, how long was he out there
>>
>>65813312
No idea I wasn't there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.