[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music Production Software
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.png (93 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
93 KB, 300x300
Hey /mu, looking something simple to easily produce music. Any advice ?
>>
>>65806520
Start with fl studio and learn through a guy called busy works beats on youtube
>>
>>65806536
me_irl
>>
File: Hahaha+benis_d16a77_5507831.jpg (72 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha+benis_d16a77_5507831.jpg
72 KB, 680x583
>>65806520
>looking something simple to easily produce music
>>
>>65806553
Summerfags out in full force.
>>
File: wpb05.jpg (47 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
wpb05.jpg
47 KB, 350x350
>>
>>65806520
Read the /prod/ op post.

Pirate a bunch of different stuff. They are all fairly similar at a basic level (in terms of what you can do). Try them out and find one you work best with. Read thr manual.
>>
>>65806520
Apple Garageband
>>
test
>>
>>65806520
Renoise. Before you do anything on it, watch the 5 short tutorial videos on their YouTube channel first.
>>
>>65807127

this actually is a good place to start. you can produce some pretty ok stuff on it. Just move away from it once you learn the basics.
>>
I would personally recommend FL Studio. It's easy to learn but you can do some professional shit as well. I messsed around for about one year and just recently started to do it more seriously. Even have a soundcloud now :D
>>
I'd recommend not wasting your time and just getting Ableton. Don't buy it of course. But I used FL for a few years and it wasn't bad. I'd say the biggest thing to consider would be the amount of educational stuff online associated with your daw. You'll be learning everything from text posts and youtube videos, and in my experience Ableton has the most stuff online about it.
>>
>>65806903
its no different than winter
>>
>>65809159
I've been using FL Studio for years, what can Ableton do that it can't?
>>
>>65809159
i agree. You'll have the moost luck with finding tutorials and such with FL Studio, Abeltion and Cubase (a little)
>>
Did anybody try the Lemur System ?
>>
>>65807079
*light chuckle*
>>
does anyone have ableton mega link?
>>
>>65810081
You're just gonna want to torrent it m8
>>
>>65810390
I'm currently in germany for one year and am scared to torrent stuff
>>
>>65810479
Try a proxy
>>
>>65809204
Manage audio well for starts.
Also the interface is way more simple and polished and integrates gr8 with external controllers
It can do all FL can do but even better + an excelent sampler + it integrates audio and midi flawlessly

FL is good if you have been using it for years and are familiar to its workaround, but for someones first daw, Live is waaayyy easier to learn
>>
>>65810652
hmm you are making me consider making the switch...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.