[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By no means is my intention to start a war but I have to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Neutral Grip Hotel.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Neutral Grip Hotel.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
By no means is my intention to start a war but I have to make this question.

Death Grips or Neutral Milk Hotel?
>>
>>65804658
Death Grips, only because NMH have not made enough material for me to compare.
>>
>>65804671
Yeah, ITAOTS is a great album, but there is so much more to Death Grips due to the amount that they have produced. Although OP, good question.
>>
They are two completely different forms of music. Only redditors would think this question has any merit.

It's time to end It all OP. You have failed
>>
>>65804800
Good point
>>
>>65804800
>They are two completely different forms of music
Which still doesn't mean you can't prefer one over the other, so what's your point?
>>
>>65804658
before all the ironic/post-ironic memery I think for a lot of people NMH was something of a turning point if were speaking about personal taste. death grips are still good tho
>>
>>65804800
>>65804839
it comes down to personal taste either way
why is this even a question
if someone likes death grips more they like death grips more
if someone likes NMH more they like NMH more
>>
>>65805122
Exactly, you're proving yourself wrong. If it's the taste of the person listening to the music than objectively the only person who COULD answer is still the same one anyway. It wold be the exact same situation if you reversed and put yourself in the artists shoes instead. Literally equals out.
>>
>>65806080
This. Quite possibly couldn't agree anymore.
>>
>>65804658
Comparison is pointless outside of /mu/ popularity, but DG wins because I like a few of their songs.
>>
>>65804658
They are both 8's
>>
I'm gonna make the question this way, if the both decide to do a final concert (in different places) at the same time, to which concert you would go?
>>
Death Grips or Neutral Milk Hotel. Apples or oranges. Except apples suck.
>>
>>65804658
Apples and oranges
Perso ally, I think DG is shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.