[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On the past weeks i've been making "music for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1466085269090.jpg (205 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466085269090.jpg
205 KB, 1000x1000
On the past weeks i've been making "music for this feel" threads. I have this female friend im in love with. She broke up about a month ago, and as far as i know shes still single. Problem is, my heart jumps every time she posts a pic with her friends, male or female. We only talk via facebook now, so i don't think telling her how i feel is gonna work. What do?

>btw, pic related is the perfect music for this feel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAVjyKZY0kY

There's never a good time to tell anyone how you feel. If you feel that strongly, do it. If you're too nervous, then accept that its not that powerful of a feeling and move on with your life. Your feelings and your relationships should really take a backseat to your wellbeing. If you're successful or you reach a point of contentment, people will notice that and come to you.
>>
>>65800755
I know that. By this point im sure ill tell her. I just don't wanna seem like a creep
>>
>>65800714
Holy shit. Stop liste4to cringey fedora metal, develop some taste, stop being a pussy, be your own man, stop putting women on a podium and start looking for other women. Fuck whoever you can regardless of if you like them or find them attractive. Just stoo being a bitch and women will gravitate towards you.
>>
>>65800788
Stop talking to her you faggot. Women can't stand weak men who can't let go. Just stop. Seriously. Start adding other women to facebook and get over it. She will find tou attractive again when someone else is interested in you.
>>
>>65800815
Im not after sex, virgin.

>>65800755
See, our chemistry is really tipic: im a tsundere, she says something nice to me, i look away and don't answer. She's actually asked me a few times if i care for her.
>>
>>65800815
This. Go lift some weights and learn to stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>65800788
Don't be a sperg and tell her over facebook.
Ask her out for a coffee or a drink or something.
>>
>>65800884
Ask her for coffe... get the fuck out. Everyone knows what that means, might as well tell her how i feel so she bullshits me the other "i want you as a friend" classic
>>
>>65800867
Lmao you need to get that autism checked out you low test beta. Women hate wimpy cunts like you who don't assert themselves and use japanese anime words to describe their feelings. Seriously, you're on a the spectrum and have no chance. You're the virgin faggot, I lost my virginity almost a decade ago.
>>
>>65800943
You shouldn't be on a himalayan cartoons board then
>>
>>65800973
Just chill and talk to other women, be outgoing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.