[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate to sound /r9k/, but do women actually enjoy music as much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1461461810613.png (120 KB, 272x245) Image search: [Google]
1461461810613.png
120 KB, 272x245
I hate to sound /r9k/, but do women actually enjoy music as much as men do?

I wonder about that a lot and I don't know why
>>
Maybe, but attractive women typically don't have the free time to discover obscure jap funk shoegaze jazz noise on anime imageboards at 3 am.
>>
Nothing personal OP, but I'm gonna have to sage your thread before the inevitable cringe-fest begins.
>>
Do we have to have this thread every day?
>>
Difference in biological makeup, difference in culture. Different people just appreciate different things
>>
ERIC, PASTE THE PASTA NUMBER 17 PLEASE
>>
Nah. I mean some women definitey do, but I'd say a large majority, even those that say they're into music, just use it as an accesory to seem "cool"
>>
>>65800036
Why don't you ask some women?
>>
>>65800078
>even those that say they're into music, just use it as an accesory to seem "cool"
>projecting this hard
>>
File: Kitten1.jpg (119 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
Kitten1.jpg
119 KB, 1200x627
Post some kittens :)
>>
File: madman3.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
madman3.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
Oi guv, look who's popped in, none other than the madman himself!
>>
it does seem like there are more male music enthusiasts than female, but i've also met plenty (well, a handful, anyway) of women who seem quite passionate about the subject, and i have no reason to doubt them.

i don't really know why this is
>>
>>65800141
>>65800157
>Derail the thread, don't respond seriously because you'd have to face the grim reality

Numale tactic
>>
>>65800269
I am more misogynistic than you and I just want these threads to have a different outcome than the predecessor.
>>
>>65800036
I think women enjoy music more. They're less judgy. Some girls listen to obscure african funk, others listen to taylor swift. Lots listen to both.
>>
File: lel.gif (213 KB, 232x377) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
213 KB, 232x377
>>65800157
>not posting the gif
>>
I showed my girlfriend Oneohtrix's r+7 while we were baked af, and she nearly came in her pants. She was used to classic rock and funk/2000s hip hop before I showed her the ways of /mu/. She peaked at "Zebra" and the organ part of the first song. The sex that followed was bewildering
>>
File: 1466394295786.jpg (73 KB, 649x487) Image search: [Google]
1466394295786.jpg
73 KB, 649x487
>>65800377
cheers, here's a big man in return
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.