[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: RHCP.jpg (198 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
RHCP.jpg
198 KB, 1035x1035
Did you like it?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>65796592
it's garbage like their whole discography
>>
album/10
>>
>>65796592
Yes. their best album since By The Way imo
>>
>>65797118
please kill yourself
>>
>>65797360
go back to 9gag kid
>>
>>65797236
This, whether /mu/ will admit it or not.
>>
>>65796592
6/10
first three songs are very bad
last two songs are very, very good
the other eight songs are average

Josh still hasn't earned his place in the band
>>
Yeah had some nice jams.
>>
>>65796592
I actually loved the first single. The Olivia Wilde video was actually pretty cool, too. The album tho... shit. Toothless. Bloodless. Forgettable. Easy listening. Probs won't play again.
>>
>>65797893
>Josh still hasn't earned his place in the band
Ok what would he need to do in order to "earn" his place? Are you in the camp that wants him to be Frusciante 2.0 or want him to carve his own space?
>>
>>65798966
Solo a bit more at least. It doesn't sound like he's doing much to the band besides watering it down
>>
Still haven't heard it, can't find it t stream.

I really enjoyed The Getaway single
But that other one they first put out was pretty garbo.
>>
>>65798966
Just make a sound for himself, his problem is that he IS trying to be John 2.0, but can't pull it off. I want him to develop his own style instead of ripping off of John
>>
>>65799773
its on spotify for free
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x182
Got mixed feelings. Sick Love is pretty great, very reminiscent of By The Way. But the album is just really bland.
I've defended Josh and been pretty open to things but after two let downs in a row, I just don't think RHCP is good anymore. Nor do I think that Josh is a good fit for the band.
>>
Singles are good. Other tracks are okay. Overall: good but not great.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.