[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does music influence your taste in film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: TV.png (3 MB, 2520x908) Image search: [Google]
TV.png
3 MB, 2520x908
How does music influence your taste in film?
>>
is this image saying we have the most patrician taste in movies?
>>
>>65794490
It doesn't. Your pic was made by a redditer who's never been on 4chan.
>>
>>65794490
i would love to have time to watch movies
>>
no one voted for anything in that image. I'm not sure if it's the other way around, but a lot of people on /mu/ have tastes in books that line up with /lit/ at least 75% of the time.

I'm p sure this board checks other board's tastes.
>>
>>65794490
>no High Fidelity
>>
>>65794573
I bet you have a high opinion of yourself dont you
I would venture a guess that 75% of /mu/ doenst even read
>>
>>65794490
I assume this is a complete fucking troll, since anyone who's been on here knows that we don't like pretty much any of those films (I've seen a few memes about School of Rock, though, that was funny), and /lit/ hates Harry Potter and all that other shit. Oh man I'm so fantastic I'm almost self aware.
>>
>>65794640
how new
>>
>>65794609
No High Fidelity, No Almost Famous, this list is shit.
>>
>>65794490
>people falling for the bait image
You're supposed to laugh
>>
>>65794490
Your bait is too forward. There needs to be some subtlety. If you replace Bitch Pureshit with Frank then you'd be taking a solid step in the right direction.
>>
>>65794490
This is clearly bait but I don't understand the logic. It's not like I have to like all music-related film just because I like music more than most people.
>>
>>65795294
>Bitch Pureshit
I hope you didn't thank that was clever
>>
>>65795348
It got a (You) didn't it.
>>
>>65794490
It doesn't. It's pretty cool when they reference or sample a song from a band/artist that I know for a scene or something but that's it. I barely even watch music documentaries.
>>
Frank and Future Folk are great films.
>>
what's funny is School of Rock and Scott Pilgrim are good movies.
>>
>>65794490
>no Detroit Rock City
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.