[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she's happier with her >she was always a lesbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 300x250
>she's happier with her
>she was always a lesbian and was faking her love for you
>you will never feel anything as intimate as your relationship with her ever again

Anything I should listen to before I die?
>>
why would you die you ungrateful pathetic fuck
>>
>>65791414
it isn't worth it, I did the song and dance and have nothing to show for it. she was the only reason to live.
>>
>>65791283
Weezer - Purple Square
>>
>>65791283

If she was a lesbian all along and you didn't pick up on it then it wasn't real love any way, you were just a desperate faggot seeing what you wanted to see the entire time.
>>
Trent?
>>
>>65791283
If she was a lesbian but she tried to bury it to be with you, then maybe she cared for you more than you think.

Either that or she's not worth getting flustered about.
>>
>tfw no Jasmine
>>
Hi Ross
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 620x620
Go for a drive first senpai

Listen to pic related
>>
>>65793256
C U C K
>>
>>65791283
Just become a tranny famm
>>
>>65793987
This is the best normie music desu
>>
>>65791283
Look up "Lesbian bed death" on wiki and feel smug.

Every lesbian couple I have ever known ends up miserable.
t. closer to 40 than you.
>>
>>65791283
Daniel Johnston - Welcome To My World
I hope you don't kill yourself anon hopefully you can find more motivation in life
>>
I feel like /mu/ is kinda /r9k/ lite

i don't really mind since at least you fucks aren't crying about normies or women or w/e but its just an observation

anyway unless you think there is no conceivable way for you to improve your life, there's no reason to off yourself. Chances are things will get better and you will find better people to care about.

and + there's the cliche reasoning : offing your self makes those who do care about you feel bad
>>
IM DUMB SHES A LESBIAN
I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE
>>
>>65794217
To add to this lesbians have more abusive relationships
>>
>>65791414
>how DARE you be ungrateful for the sex you had
>her love is a GIFT and you should be INDEBTED just for being able to experience it at all
t. Carl
>>
A Better Place, A Better Time by Streetlight Manifesto.
>>
>>65791283
Had that happen to me
>>
>>65791283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JldhbtTZDRw
:^)
>>
>>65791283
Daniel Johnston would be good for this feel,
but please don't give up on life. There's more to it and you're just in a shitty spot right now.
I'd suggest seeking some sort of help - but that's your decision.
Stay strong, dude.
>>
>>65791457
i dont know how you live but try to appreciate what you already have, killing yourself is the most pathetic thing you can do
>>
>>65791283
>what is a Ross Geller
>>
>>65791283
Easy fix in 2016. Tell her you're a girl, and that you've always been a girl.
>>
>>65794478
I semi-ironically really enjoy this band.
>>
>>65794667
yeah their music's dumb but it's the good kind of dumb
>>
LET ME KNOW THE TRUTH
>>
>>65794310

WE WERE GOOD AS MARRIED IN MY MIND
>>
>>65791283
>implying that's a bad thing
dude what the fuck? your ex being a lesbian is like the coolest thing ever
my ex became a lesbian after and all the sadness went away after I found out
I love lesbians!!! are you gay or something?
>>
>>65794217
Why do you think that happens?
>>
>>65794863
This. At least you won't have to deal with FB posts of her with some other dude and wonder if they're fucking or not.
>>
>>65794809
BUT MARRIED IN MY MIND'S NO GOOD
>>
>>65794991
>Why do you think that happens?
Already answered here.
>>65794217
>Every lesbian couple I have ever known ends up miserable.
>t. closer to 40 than you.
Also the whole peer reviewed research thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.