[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about this man that attracts the edgeiest of edge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (316 KB, 444x607) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316 KB, 444x607
What is it about this man that attracts the edgeiest of edge lords who think they have good taste in music?
>>
>>65781650
he's a white rapper
>>
Same reason Trump is poplar
>>
>>65781650
He's an edgy edgelord with family issues and starts "beef" with pop singers.
>>
He has teenage angst and raps fast
>>
>>65781650
>edge lords
Edgy lyrics
>who think they have good taste in music
Mainstream success
>>
>>65781650
yes i know who that is it's MNM he made Not afraid its on youtube.... check it out very dope
"Not afraid to take a stand" did you guys catch that?
>>
>>65781650
His album "recovery"
>>
>>65783578
kill yourself sal
>>
>>65783615
He started to go down hill after The Eminem Show.
>>
>>65781650
Edgy
Mainstream
Technical

It's obvious as shit, OP I am surprised you even asked the question.
>>
>>65781650

he's relatively good looking and many of his fans are repressed homosexuals with mommy issues
>>
>>65783921
*After he was born
>>
>>65781650
go to bed Paul!!
>>
>>65783921
I liked relapse a lot though. Didnt mind the accents at all
>>
>>65781674
>80% of what he says is about how other people talk about him
>his fans think he broke all kinds of new ground that he really didn't
>a meme

yeah pretty much
>>
People can be edgy and self-righteous about anything. The edgiest, most unbearable person I've ever met dismissed the Germs as just "notebook poetry", whatever that means. Then he started gloating about how great of a poet he was, so I recommended Patti Smith, and he said he "doesn't listen to music for the lyrics. I asked him for what kind of music he was into, and he told me that his favorite song was "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls.

Hence why it's useless to argue with idiots. People can generate idiotic paradigms about the universe, and if you show them anything that doesn't fit in with the tight little system they made, whatever you have to say is wrong.
>>
...Have you heard his lyrics? He calls celebrities faggots for no reason and raps about killing his ex. Also has major mommy issues.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.