[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you were to introduce swans to somebody and you could show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Filth.jpg (129 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
Filth.jpg
129 KB, 600x615
if you were to introduce swans to somebody and you could show them only one song, which one would you choose and why?
>>
LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY LUNACY
>>
Helpless Child /thread
>>
>>65780444
Helpless Child or The Glowing Man, maybe something like Blind or Celebrity Lifestyle too.
>>
>>65780444
dont do it show them a good band instead
>>
>>65780658
so funny xd
>>
if I could choose one per era I'd go this:
early - Stay Here
CoG - Beautiful Child
bunny/TGA - Love Will Save You
SFTB - Helpless Child
reunion - Screenshot

if I couldn't I'd just pick Helpless Child
>>
>>65780444
There's no way to choose, considering their style ranges greatly over all of their work. It would depend on said person's tastes, and what they want in music.
>>
>>65780595
>>65780626
>>65780732
thanks guys, I'll use the helpless child then
>>
>>65780595
this guy just /threaded his own post...

that is not acceptable
>>
>>65781167
probably not Helpless Child, it's way to long and intense
I'd go with Song for Dead Time or Killing for Company personally
>>
I'd go with A Screw, since it was the song that got me into Swans
>>
I AM THE SUN, I LOVE EVERYONE
>>
>>65780444
Love of Life extended version
>>
a little god in my hands
>>
FLEX
>>
Oxygen, but I'd lock them in the trunk of my car and would drive onto the freeway. If I can only show them one they might as well get the full effect
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.