[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=799 I89T4OjE fuck this is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: avalanche.jpg (312 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
avalanche.jpg
312 KB, 1200x1200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=799I89T4OjE

fuck this is so good, hope the rest of the album is this nice and summer-y
>>
>>65778131
Post more leaks
>>
Dunno. It looks like the most interesting samples (Because I'm Me and Wizard of Iz) are gonna be ruined by mediocre rapping.

From the 6-7 tracks I've hard so far, Colours is the only fully formed song that doesn't have someone rapping over it.
>>
>>65779191
>6-7 tracks

POST EM MATE
>>
>>65779347

One of them is the 15 second intro, then theres colours and frankie sinatra, subways and going home are on the primavera mix.

If you look up "vk if i was a folkstar' you can find that track. You can also find Sunshine on that site if you dig a bit.
>>
>>65778131
Am I the one who really enjoyed Frankie Sinatra? Seemed like people didn't love it, but I really liked it, aside from not being crazy about the last bit of rapping.
>>
>>65779939
I liked it. Maybe not "gonna change the world" like Danny Brown said but the production on it is insane. I have a feeling it's gonna sound better in the context of the album.
>>
>>65780027
Danny said the Avalanches and him thought Frankie Sinatra was OK, but that his other song will change the world
>>
Colours has been stuck in my head since I first heard it.
>>
>>65780051
Shit, I thought Frankie was the one they talked about. My bad.
>>
Here's Colours backwards
http://picosong.com/ZWDh/#

No samples my ass
>>
>>65780358
Man, if it wasn't for the backwards parts that would have fit perfectly onto SILY
>>
You know looking back I don't really mind Danny Brown on an Avalanches record, he gives the El Producto feel they used to do. Frankie Sinatra was just a bad song. This song is beautiful and I can definitely hear the MBV tier shoe gaze influence on it. Definitely excited for this album.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.